Ethan Morton (2020) Commits to Purdue

Fundamentals

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I look at Morton and can't help but think Will Sheehey.

Not to dig on you, but outside of them being white, I don’t think that there is much comparison.  Morton is way better at handling the ball than Sheehey, and is starting out as a better shooter.  Sheehey is quite a bit more athletic than Morton though, just based on jumping ability.

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

I look at Morton and can't help but think Will Sheehey.

Is he an @$$-hole???  Cuz we could really use one of those on this team.  Not dirty or anything like that, but Sheehey was kind of a prick and then (most of the time) backed it up on the court and pissed teams off even more.  

We've had teams full of real sweethearts lately....we need some sour.

2 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Is he an @$$-hole???  Cuz we could really use one of those on this team.  Not dirty or anything like that, but Sheehey was kind of a prick and then (most of the time) backed it up on the court and pissed teams off even more.  

We've had teams full of real sweethearts lately....we need some sour.

Let's hope so haha.

1f7227fbaf5586edb9467972d3469d6a.png

15 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Be nice if Justin Smith tried to dunk like Sheehey on people instead of missing layups badly. Would turn him from starter (due to D) into high level starter IMO.

We replayed that Sheehey dunk several times and had to catch up on commercials to get back to live on the DVR box.

One thing I hope to get back to are some guys that play with emotion and aren't afraid to talk a little and and get the arena hyped. You don't want an entire roster of those guys obviously, but a few guys with some attitude are good. Even Hulls wasn't afraid to get in some guys faces. Right now it seems like we have so many laid-back guys. 

9 minutes ago, BGleas said:

One thing I hope to get back to are some guys that play with emotion and aren't afraid to talk a little and and get the arena hyped. You don't want an entire roster of those guys obviously, but a few guys with some attitude are good. Even Hulls wasn't afraid to get in some guys faces. Right now it seems like we have so many laid-back guys. 

Very true

52 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Be nice if Justin Smith tried to dunk like Sheehey on people instead of missing layups badly. Would turn him from starter (due to D) into high level starter IMO.

We replayed that Sheehey dunk several times and had to catch up on commercials to get back to live on the DVR box.

Gosh I know 🙄

50 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Feel like Forrester can give us that once he's ready to be in the rotation.

Archived