2020 Recruiting Hub

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Long Duk Dong said:

I don't think we are getting any commitments until near signing. Going to have to prove it on the court unfortunately.

Well that theory does not work since we won't be playing many games before the November signing period.

New updates today, from our hard-working HSN member @The Daily Hoosier

Hassan Diarra, DJ Steward, RJ Davis, Zach Loveday, Dawson Garcia, Terrence Clarke, Caleb Love. 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/recruiting-update-several-2020-iu-basketball-targets-discuss-the-hoosiers/

reverse-throw-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, Madison22 said:

New updates today, from our hard-working HSN member @The Daily Hoosier

Hassan Diarra, DJ Steward, RJ Davis, Zach Loveday, Dawson Garcia, Terrence Clarke, Caleb Love. 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/recruiting-update-several-2020-iu-basketball-targets-discuss-the-hoosiers/

reverse-throw-smiley-emoticon.gif

Uh-oh.  IU mentioned alongside Georgia in the Terrence Clark piece. :coffee:

Since then, Duke, Indiana, Georgia, Ohio State, have also reached out to five-star sophomore Terrence Clarke, he told

45 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Uh-oh.  IU mentioned alongside Georgia in the Terrence Clark piece. :coffee:

Since then, Duke, Indiana, Georgia, Ohio State, have also reached out to five-star sophomore Terrence Clarke, he told

Projected as possible OAD. If he wants to reclass he will need to work on his body to make the jump to the NBA. I'm calling this now. Clif Marshall for the win!

The one positive I can say about Clarke is he has already had two visits and scheduling a 3rd...yes he has UK on his list of offers and visited but the fact he is still coming back for another means we are in the mix with the kid...and by the time he arrives at IU...we might be in a better situation to support a OAD player as far as talent around him. (Possible senior Rob and Race and Junior Hunter and Trayce and Armaan and this upcoming sophomore class possibly Galloway and company. If he came in with Lander and Furst or Kaufman that would be a pretty special group.

12 hours ago, dgambill said:

The one positive I can say about Clarke is he has already had two visits and scheduling a 3rd...yes he has UK on his list of offers and visited but the fact he is still coming back for another means we are in the mix with the kid...and by the time he arrives at IU...we might be in a better situation to support a OAD player as far as talent around him. (Possible senior Rob and Race and Junior Hunter and Trayce and Armaan and this upcoming sophomore class possibly Galloway and company. If he came in with Lander and Furst or Kaufman that would be a pretty special group.

Talk of Clarke moving up to the 20' class. We can only hope.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 7:49 PM, Madison22 said:

ESPN top 100 for 2020.

I looked twice, and didn't see any kids from the state of Indiana. 

Link credit, without whom I would not have found this:  @The Daily Hoosier

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/view/espnu100/sort/rank/class/2020

That is why this 2020 class could set up back a little. 

On 6/29/2019 at 7:37 PM, Indykev said:

That is why this 2020 class could set up back a little. 

I’m ok with banking another scholarship for 2021. If we say only use 3 it wouldn’t bother me unless we have a transfer on top of it. Maybe bring in a grad transfer pg to back up Rob until hopefully we land Lander in 2021. But would love to have 4 or 5 for 2021. Only thing I worry about is having Enough bigs.

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

I’m ok with banking another scholarship for 2021. If we say only use 3 it wouldn’t bother me unless we have a transfer on top of it. Maybe bring in a grad transfer pg to back up Rob until hopefully we land Lander in 2021. But would love to have 4 or 5 for 2021. Only thing I worry about is having Enough bigs.

I feel the same.  My concern with all of the outstanding offers is that IU gets too full to land all the 2021 kids IU covets.

9 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

We have zero verbals and got zero this spring. I think we wont have an issue with grants for 2021.

I'll wager before all is said and done, we will unless Archie pulls back some offers. (I expect he will eventually.)

7 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

Huh? Set us back from what? We have missed the tourney three years in a row. 

10 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

We have zero verbals and got zero this spring. I think we wont have an issue with grants for 2021.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol. We will get our share of recruits and we will win our share of games. I’m confident.

Archived