2020 Recruiting Hub

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Ben Carlson play at a camp in Madison over the weekend. Apparently was offered by WI there. Couldn't tell much about him as the team they were playing had no height to match up with him. Took one 3pt er and missed it. Seems like he would fit the WI mold.

49 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I saw Ben Carlson play at a camp in Madison over the weekend. Apparently was offered by WI there. Couldn't tell much about him as the team they were playing had no height to match up with him. Took one 3pt er and missed it. Seems like he would fit the WI mold.

He is an Iowa State legacy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Kind of seems like Leal and Galloway are Newman and Franklin of 2020. 

I think Leal will be late if he gets an offer. We likely would take for granted he would sign...plus we may not want someone to commit so quickly...so we may be slow to run that one out until we know for sure he is a fit for us.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a kid in Las Vegas, or actually in Henderson, who Archie should start looking at.  He's a sophmore at Coronado HS this year, so I think that puts him in the 2021 class.  Kid's name is Jalen Hardy.  We just completed the Tarkanian tournament here, which matches many of the best high school teams from around the country.  Hardy, who is a shooting guard around 6' 5", was the leading scorer on the team last year as a freshman. and scored 37 and 49 points in his last two games of this top tier tournament.  He is already a 4 or 5 star kid and is only going to get better.  I don't know if Archie ever looks this far out west, but he should really take a good look at this kid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

247 updated their 2020 rankings (composite in parentheses):

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

#16 - Isaiah Jackson (15)

#27 - Nimari Burnett (25 *****)

#36 - Caleb Love (33)

#52 - Zach Loveday (52)

#57 - Andre Jackson (40)

#62 - Ethan Morton (43)

#87 - Anthony Leal (80)

#123 - Trey Galloway (201 ***)

#129 - Jaden Ivey (202)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived