Kira Lewis Jr. Commits to Alabama and random baseball stuff.

ADegenerate

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Ready to move on but always wondered how on earth these kids move up a year less than two weeks from the start of school...I mean seriously...he's ready to graduate high school a year early?

I only needed 4 credits my senior year  theoretically could have taken classes in summer and graduated early  

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Ready to move on but always wondered how on earth these kids move up a year less than two weeks from the start of school...I mean seriously...he's ready to graduate high school a year early?

Schools around here have been in session for about a week

21 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I was talking about college rather than high school.

I thought you were talking abut how he was able to reclassify right when high school was starting.  You usually would have to make that decision early on the summer so you could take summer classes to graduate early.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Any chance this kid transfers out of Bama? Be a nice fit...especially since we were a finalist.

8 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

He’d have to sit out a year unless there’s a new rule involving coaches leaving. Right?

Correct he would have to sit out although in football they are letting just about everyone that applies for a waiver to get it approved these days. I think it’s to early to say whether or not they will have any transfers at Alabama or not. 

On 3/23/2019 at 2:18 AM, Ib4IU said:

Side note I just went to Alabama roster and saw Daniel Giddens who used to be at Ohio State and he still has a year left? Seems like he was at OSU a decade ago.  

Freshman year at OSU was 15-16, sat out 16-17 for the transfer, played 17-18 and 18-19 at Bama, one year left.

Archived