MLB discussion

rico

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for a little debate. Who is the greatest player that you saw play during your lifetime?. I cant say Mantle or Ruth etc.. In my lifetine i truly feel that the Kid, Ken Griffey Jr was the greatest. I think that his all out play led to injuries that would have had him at the all tine top of many categories. Just my opinion.  What say you?

44 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Time for a little debate. Who is the greatest player that you saw play during your lifetime?. I cant say Mantle or Ruth etc.. In my lifetine i truly feel that the Kid, Ken Griffey Jr was the greatest. I think that his all out play led to injuries that would have had him at the all tine top of many categories. Just my opinion.  What say you?

Hank Aaron

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Bonds or Trout, depending on if we are not including PED users. 

6 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Position players- Bonds or Griffey

Pitchers- Randy Johnson Roger Clemens

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Very surprised by this response given your aversion to anything close to shady and Clemens' connection to steroids 

What really surprises me is that Scott, because of his stated age, didn't say someone like Tom Seaver, Steve Carlton, or even Greg Maddux.

Archived