Romeo's highest scoring game will be?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I believe Damon went for 32 at Ohio State as a freshman.

yes!  i remember that game at OSU.  was an incredible game, came down to wire, maybe even OT.  Henderson or Cheney may have fouled out and Damon kept us in game with a really good OSU team.  OSU pulled it out in the end  

Romeo knows how to score. Averaged 35 in HS. He will be the focal point of the offense.  I think he gets near 30 multiple times. Somewhere along the line, maybe a game when Morgan is sick, or one that goes overtime, I think he can get 40 and set a new freshman single game scoring record.

6 hours ago, cybergates said:

8,028! Oh that's just the # of replies on his thread. 

Mo Creek had 31 and Eric Gordon had 33 so I think ADegenerate is spot on but I'll go a bit higher (his commitment brings out the optimist in me I guess) and go with 36-40.

That Creek game against UK, before his first knee injury, was inspiring. I still feel bad for him after all these years, he was a special, special player before those injuries.

I have not had the chance to see Romeo play in person, very much looking forward to it, but from what I have seen and all that he has accomplished, averaging 35-plus a game as a senior, I can definitely see him hitting 30-plus in a game as a frosh. 

1 hour ago, JerseyHoosier said:

In Miller's system, I think a 30+ game is reasonable if things go well for the team and he gets hot. Juwan and RJ were just shy of 30 in games last year on a team that struggled to score in general. Of course if he played for Lon Kruger.....

How did that work out for the Sooners........

Archived