Big Bold Prediction

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

...as a discussion about how lazy NBA players are.

I'd like to revisit the whole Dennis Rodman v Damon Bailey comparison 

😙

I've been hearing/reading some positive news about Jerome Hunter. I also heard this week that he's been practicing with the guards. 

Which made me think.....my big bold prediction:

Assuming Hunter out performs expectations and assuming Green becomes the consistent player we need him to be, look at the length of this line-up:

Green - 6'3"

Romeo - 6'6"

Hunter - 6'7"

Smith - 6' 7"

Morgan- 6'10"

Just imaging the possibility of this group playing in the pack line defense gets me really excited. IF this line-up is good enough to start at some point in the season I think that we'll be in very, very good shape and looking at a 3-4 seed in the tourney. 

41 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Depends if you measure him by his hair or his scalp. Easy mistake.

His hair is actually pretty short in the roster pic.  I, too, remember it taller.  Reminds me of Chevy's basketball character in Fletch.

10 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

I've been hearing/reading some positive news about Jerome Hunter. I also heard this week that he's been practicing with the guards. 

Which made me think.....my big bold prediction:

Assuming Hunter out performs expectations and assuming Green becomes the consistent player we need him to be, look at the length of this line-up:

Green - 6'3"

Romeo - 6'6"

Hunter - 6'7"

Smith - 6' 7"

Morgan- 6'10"

Just imaging the possibility of this group playing in the pack line defense gets me really excited. IF this line-up is good enough to start at some point in the season I think that we'll be in very, very good shape and looking at a 3-4 seed in the tourney. 

8 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Wait...Morgan is 6'10"? That's 3 inches taller than I thought he was.

Haha. My bad. Must’ve been reading Davis’s state. Still though, that’s a lot of length 1-4. 

• 5 months later...

Archived