Romeo Langford graduated from the Kelly School of Business this weekend.

Great prank.  I just hope no one gets in trouble for pulling it off.  Don't know if the young lady was in on the prank..... or if she was just clueless. 

Though I am a proud graduate of KSOB, I have my doubts that the "Real" Romeo Langford will be enrolling in the KSOB, as his interests tend to run more toward math and other disciplines.  For instance, when asked  not too long ago, what his favorite class was, Romeo replied : "Finite Math."

As good a baller, Romeo is, he is an even better student. Honor student, in fact. And as good of a student, Romeo is, he is an even better person. We all know about his exploits on the hard court. Some even know he is an honor student.  Of course we all know about his willingness to sign autographs.  But there is even more to the depth of his character.... showing up at schools to read to kids, and even showing up at a school, unexpectedly, just to say, hey... to one of his young fans.  In fact, so many acts of kindness, that I can't recall all that came my way via PRIVATE personal messages, this past year. 

14 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Great prank.  I just hope no one gets in trouble for pulling it off.  Don't know if the young lady was in on the prank..... or if she was just clueless. 

Though I am a proud graduate of KSOB, I have my doubts that the "Real" Romeo Langford will be enrolling in the KSOB, as his interests tend to run more toward math and other disciplines.  For instance, when asked  not too long ago, what his favorite class was, Romeo replied : "Finite Math."

As good a baller, Romeo is, he is an even better student. Honor student, in fact. And as good of a student, Romeo is, he is an even better person. We all know about his exploits on the hard court. Some even know he is an honor student.  Of course we all know about his willingness to sign autographs.  But there is even more to the depth of his character.... showing up at schools to read to kids, and even showing up at a school, unexpectedly, just to say, hey... to one of his young fans.  In fact, so many acts of kindness, that I can't recall all that came my way via PRIVATE personal messages, this past year. 

Thanks for sharing that mile. We also understand that some of the PRIVATE info you get can't and should never be shared with others.

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I remember reading an article where he was interested in getting a communication degree.

9 hours ago, Tru123dt said:

I remember reading an article where he was interested in getting a communication degree.

Yes.  New Albany has a radio station.  And have read that Romeo has done some "stuff" there. WNAS, I believe are the call letters.  And, I, like you.... recall reading that was an area of interest, along with math.  

When I was a student at IU, back in the dark ages, we were required to declare a major upon enrolling.  I never changed my major.  However, I do recall, many who changed their majors more than once or twice.  Which caused some to have to take required courses for the major they changed to, that were not required when they first declared.

I know IU later changed to not requiring freshman to declare a major, with the exception of Jacob's.  Not sure if that is still the case or not. 

Archived