Sean East..

14 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Fun fact: in six games against IU, Jeff Jordan's combined 3 point shooting: 0/1.

He did average 1 assist per game while at Illinois though, to go with his 1 point.

Maybe he was just a different kind of one-and-done player...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I’d prefer not to say just because I don’t really want to get that out there because I don’t know how my source would feel about that sorry! But I will say it’s s division 1 school in Florida 

Fair enough. Appreciate what you brought.  Something is going to happen with East really soon...has to.

3 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I’d prefer not to say just because I don’t really want to get that out there because I don’t know how my source would feel about that sorry! But I will say it’s s division 1 school in Florida 

The Orlando Magic?

• 3 months later...

Thought i’d update.  Going to prep school for a year.  Had at least one D1 offer that i know of in Southeast Missouri State.  

http://www.newsandtribune.com/sports/high-school-notebook-east-heading-to-prep-school/article_b2979662-a587-11e8-a27c-13aa967a79a5.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

2 hours ago, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

Thought i’d update.  Going to prep school for a year.  Had at least one D1 offer that i know of in Southeast Missouri State.  

http://www.newsandtribune.com/sports/high-school-notebook-east-heading-to-prep-school/article_b2979662-a587-11e8-a27c-13aa967a79a5.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Thanks a bunch for this update. I've been wondering about Sean and what he was doing after high school. 

• 6 months later...

Hearing that Butler has reached out to Sean. He is a good kid and has worked hard.Its a shame that his supreme 3 point skills and knowing how to get Romeo the ball were overlooked because at the time he wasn’t quite college ready. If true, Sean will do well at Butler

1 hour ago, cybergates said:

Could have used his FT% this year. Anyone know how's he done at prep school?

Added 2 inches and put on some weight. Didn’t want to call the Combine Academy coach, but I couldn’t otherwise access stats, just highlight package

I took a quick look at the Combine coach twitter.  Looks like Butler, Incarnate Word and Niagara U have inquired about East.  He had 21 pts 4 reb and 5 assists against IMG Academy.  Said Indiana and Syracuse sitting courtside. (I assume scouting IMG)  I thought I had read that East averaged around 20 ppg.

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

I took a quick look at the Combine coach twitter.  Looks like Butler, Incarnate Word and Niagara U have inquired about East.  He had 21 pts 4 reb and 5 assists against IMG Academy.  Said Indiana and Syracuse sitting courtside. (I assume scouting IMG)  I thought I had read that East averaged around 20 ppg.

Yes IU was there for Quinones.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived