OT Sage Steele to replace Jemele Hill on Sports Center

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

This year i dont think they can. They can play in indy or jacksonville london or on the moon.  This year they play 4 games against arguably the top 3 teams.  

I would like to be optimistic but until luck starts playing and if he ever gets back to his level of play i dont expect many wins

That's fine. To have them at 32nd in the power rankings is laughable.. they weren't close to that last year. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Its a brutal schedule. If i had to bet a sizable sum of money on over under. I would not feel good with more rhan 5 wins

I see it as very difficult at all. We play 5 games vs. teams that went to the playoffs last year. One of them we took to OT on the road. We play 7 games vs. teams that lost 9 or more games last year. And 3 games (2 of them at home) vs. teams that went 9-7. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

That's fine. To have them at 32nd in the power rankings is laughable.. they weren't close to that last year. 

They were 26th last year with the easiest schedule in the league. This year the have 1 of the most difficult as well as a giant question mark with Luck

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

They were 26th last year with the easiest schedule in the league. This year the have 1 of the most difficult as well as a giant question mark with Luck

Idk how you can look at that schedule and say it's one of the most difficult. Honestly no clue. 

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Its a brutal schedule. If i had to bet a sizable sum of money on over under. I would not feel good with more rhan 5 wins

Yep, and if luck struggles or gets hurt, we maybe be a top 3 pick once again.

So what would be the number u woukd feel safe with in wins to bet a sizable amount

14 winnable games. Literally most games in the NFL are incredibly close.. I can't predict injuries.. I love the look of our schedule 

I think we could win as little as 4, and as many as 9 personally.  A lot of question marks for the colts and the rest of the nfl this year.  I would personally ease luck back into the game slowly, and set myself up for next year with a rebuilt O line, and hopefully another playmaker from the draft.

5 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

I think we could win as little as 4, and as many as 9 personally.  A lot of question marks for the colts and the rest of the nfl this year.  I would personally ease luck back into the game slowly, and set myself up for next year with a rebuilt O line, and hopefully another playmaker from the draft.

Do you think Luck will play game 1

In the NFL you can't look at what a team did last year because every year there are at least 3 or 4 teams make the playoffs that did not make it the year before.  How many people thought that Rams, Vikings and Eagles was going to be the best teams in the NFC last year.

Do you think Luck will play game 1

I'm not sure luck or the team knows yet.  I would guess he'd play barring any big set backs, but I am not confident at all.  And I absolutely would not take the over on 8.5 wins.  If I had to say a number, I'd say 6 wins.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

In the NFL you can't look at what a team did last year because every year there are at least 3 or 4 teams make the playoffs that did not make it the year before.  How many people thought that Rams, Vikings and Eagles was going to be the best teams in the NFC last year.

I agree. Lot of factors but our biggest has not played a single down in more than 16 months

Archived