Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:
Trey Galloway has been pretty hard to read in his interviews since his IU official visit in May. But it is becoming more and more clear that he holds the IU program in very high regard.  He made some revealing comments today.

Very promising. It’s an honest question about how they would fit on the court together but I think you put them with a dynamic point guard like Lander and that back court would shine.

9 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Offered by Ohio State today 

Is Holtman going full on Oprah??? You get an offer.  You get an offer.  EEEVVVEERRRYYYYYBODY gets an offer!!!  

2 of our "best chance to commit" recruits on the same day???   C'mon Holtman....get off our lawn!!  

8 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Is Holtman going full on Oprah??? You get an offer.  You get an offer.  EEEVVVEERRRYYYYYBODY gets an offer!!!  

2 of our "best chance to commit" recruits on the same day???   C'mon Holtman....get off our lawn!!  

But our lawn is greener than his....

On 7/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, Indykev said:

I'm promoting getting the best players you can get to win National Championships.

Maybe I’m blind or crazy but after watching videos of Trey play I don’t see a Damn thing wrong with him,and I would hope that he is one of are best players...and I think he could help win 

Going to be adding 2020 recruit profile pages to the recruiting menu drop down on the site.  It's a good one stop place for essential info, quotes, video, interviews and all of the latest news, both ours, and others linked to in The Daily Hoosier Report.

First up is Trey Galloway.  Will be adding others.  Let me know if you have any feedback.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/class-of-2020-iu-basketball-recruit-profile-pages-trey-galloway/

15 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Going to be adding 2020 recruit profile pages to the recruiting menu drop down on the site.  It's a good one stop place for essential info, quotes, video, interviews and all of the latest news, both ours, and others linked to in The Daily Hoosier Report.

First up is Trey Galloway.  Will be adding others.  Let me know if you have any feedback.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/class-of-2020-iu-basketball-recruit-profile-pages-trey-galloway/

Great Piece

Archived