Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

I was busy helping a family member move furniture today and just now catching up on twitter and HSN.  Excellent news today!  Welcome to Hoosier Nation Trey.  Archie is keeping his word and working hard recruiting the state of Indiana.  He obviously can't get them all but he just may accomplish an IU first if he lands 3 in a row who have been named Mr. Basketball in Indiana.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, iu2win said:

I was busy helping a family member move furniture today and just now catching up on twitter and HSN.  Excellent news today!  Welcome to Hoosier Nation Trey.  Archie is keeping his word and working hard recruiting the state of Indiana.  He obviously can't get them all but he just may accomplish an IU first if he lands 3 in a row who have been named Mr. Basketball in Indiana.

Did you send a memo to dbm?

32 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Great news for a Friday!  I’m not surprised to be honest, but I’m ecstatic we got him.  Coach’s son. Good player. Plays hard. Will lead and help instill culture.  Good size. Plays defense.  He’s an Indiana player all the way.  

Saw elsewhere that when La Lumier played Culver last season, Galloway had a lot of responsibility guarding KB and KB went 4-11 9pts.

23 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Saw elsewhere that when La Lumier played Culver last season, Galloway had a lot of responsibility guarding KB and KB went 4-11 9pts.

Good point. I am forgetting the particulars right now, but I heard something from his sophomore year where he guarded somebody big time (a senior I think) and he wasn’t afraid and held his own. I will try and remember what I’m thinking of.   

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Agreed.  And if Archie has a plan I'm fine with him building his team however he sees fit.  Tom Crean never had a plan and that's probably the biggest reason why he's not our coach anymore.

Glad to hear you stopped caring.  LOL. 

3 hours ago, Madison22 said:

We love you here!

On the Purdue board you called Carson Edwards "entitled" and said Romeo Langford earned everything through hard work.  Said only stupid NBA execs would keep Carson Edwards.

We all know you're an IU fan at heart.   ❤️💕❤️   

St L 2.JPG

@Stlboiler23 if you did infact say this on a purdue board you've lost all my respect. You know absolutely ZERO about Romeo Langford if you believe for a second hes entitled. I'm praying you didn't say this. I'll be real... if you said this you shouldn't be welcomed here and should be banned. Absolutely not excusable whatsoever. Again.. hoping you didn't. 

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

@Stlboiler23 if you did infact say this on a purdue board you've lost all my respect. You know absolutely ZERO about Romeo Langford if you believe for a second hes entitled. I'm praying you didn't say this. I'll be real... if you said this you shouldn't be welcomed here and should be banned. Absolutely not excusable whatsoever. Again.. hoping you didn't. 

Not me at all. My username is completely different on rivals. I have nothing at all against Romeo. From all accounts he seems humble and works hard. My only gripe is he didn’t play for Purdue. 

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Not me at all. My username is completely different on rivals. I have nothing at all against Romeo. From all accounts he seems humble and works hard. My only gripe is he didn’t play for Purdue.

In defense of Boiler (and I cannot believe I just wrote that), it seems I got it wrong.  He says there's a Stlboiler2 and a Stlboiler23, so it was my mistake.  

I officially take back my whole post.  Including the part where I said we all love you here (ha!).  😀

1 minute ago, Madison22 said:

In defense of Boiler (and I cannot believe I just wrote that), it seems I got it wrong.  He says there's a Stlboiler2 and a Stlboiler23, so it was my mistake.  

I officially take back my whole post.  Including the part where I said we all love you here (ha!).  😀

I believe that guy is SIBoiler2 so maybe southern Indiana or southern Illinois? Yeah my rivals username doesn’t have stl in it at all. 

No worries man you’re good. 

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I believe that guy is SIBoiler2 so maybe southern Indiana or southern Illinois? Yeah my rivals username doesn’t have stl in it at all. 

No worries man you’re good. 

I misread the two names.  Sorry for the dust up.  Thanks for taking it well.  Not everyone would have.

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

53 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I should have known it wasnt you. I shouldn't have accused you. I apologize. 

7 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Dude, what is your problem? We got the commitment of a quality player today that has a high basketball IQ. Somebody pee in your Cheerios this morning?

Problem?  What are you talking about?  We did get a great commitment and I'm glad Trey chose IU.  He'll probably prove to be a lot more valuable over time than many of the OADs we were after.

8 hours ago, Moyeneeded said:

Yeah, after the top 50, it's just a toss up anyways. I like to judge a player by the schools that have offered. Mich St, Kansas jumping in the last couple of weeks, ND. I'm pretty happy landing this kid. To hell with the ranking.

That's where I'm at on rankings but I actually stop around top 30. After that when guys like Izzo and Self come calling I know we have a good one.

1 minute ago, ButlerHoosier said:

5Fouls I believe that it was a different person over at the Purdue board and not Stlboiler23. It looks close to his name on that board but isn't his name and is a completely different person over there. 

Thanks.  I saw that after the fact and deleted my post.

Archived