Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

Galloway will not. Leal, I suppose it’s possible given his educational desires and background. 

These beliefs ^^^ are solely my own and have nothing to do with using or not using scholarships. No one tracks or counts scholarships anymore. As they shouldn’t. 

I couldn’t agree more. With people leaving for the pros or transferring so much idk why anyone gets caught up projecting out four years and trying to “balance” classes. It always ends up that it’s never that loaded in one class.

Where are you seeing this?  This is where I looked and Trey is still at #188?

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Nevermind...I figured it out.  Above is the composite ranking. Below is 247 only:

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

>:(

“It hurt not to get Dawson. We tried really hard, trust me. So did the coaches,’’ Trey Galloway said. “We always touched base and talked on how special we could be if we added him to that group. We spent a lot of time together and we thought we all bonded pretty well.

“It was so close. We had a good connection. He enjoyed his visit, and knew how special Indiana was, but I think he had his mind set on Marquette for a while now. He had a long relationship with them, and they’ve been on him hard for years. It was close, though.’’

32 minutes ago, JugRox said:

Not to scare anyone.....but Trey isn't killing it from 3pt land. (26%)

Plenty of time to work on it, but as of right now I don't see him helping the shooting.

Well I am more concerned about his FT%(56 this year)...he is a "career" 32% from behind the arc...and is shooting 63% from 2 this year.

Archived