Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Was supposed to post offer in this thread. Galloway offered. My apologies. Feel free to delete my posts in Leal thread.

You're good with me.  Did get my heart pumping.  But have to admit that I have committed much worse. Love ya 6.

5 hours ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Some Indiana Elite summer stats so far.  

Anthony Leal

13.4ppg, 3.7rpg, 2.3apg, .7spg

32% 3pt, 63% FT%

(was shooting 41% from 3 prior to this weekend where he went 1-12)

Trey Galloway

20ppg, 5ppg, 1.7apg, .7spg

38% 3pt, 78% FT%

Kristian Lander

11ppg, 4.4 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1spg

29% 3pt, 55% FT%

2.3 turnovers pg

Really appreciate this work, Partizan.  I can see why you have twice as many Likes as posts.  

Thank you for the contributions.  :cheers:

Interesting...I am hoping it's one of Leal/Galloway where it's first one to step up has a spot similar to Franklin/Newman last year. Would be too much overlap to take both.

Not sure who the better player is, watching Galloway's somewhat outdated highlights shows Leal with a bit more athleticism. Maybe a quicker shot than Leal though? 

From way way outside looking in it seems that maybe Galloway and Leal are viewed by the staff as basically the same type of player when they get to college??  If so, they might just take one of them.  Maybe the staff likes Galloway just a little bit better?

I have zero information.  This is just me speculating.

3 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

From way way outside looking in it seems that maybe Galloway and Leal are viewed by the staff as basically the same type of player when they get to college??  If so, they might just take one of them.  Maybe the staff likes Galloway just a little bit better?

I have zero information.  This is just me speculating.

I think we will have a better idea after tonight's in-home with Anthony.  However, as I just posted in another thread... when going after talent, I feel a coach will find a way to make it work.

5 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Might not be that big of a stretch, i would take another Wittman/Kitchel combo anytime 

Randy was 6'6" 210 lbs. and avg 23pts at Ben Davis as a senior.  Not sure that either of these kids are a match there physically...but I still like them.

4 hours ago, Reacher said:

Interesting that the Leal thread has 10x as many posts. I can't say I prefer one over the other at this point, but Trey definitely needs a little more love. Just not from Bluegrass :)

I think it's because Neal's mom? is on here if I am not mistaken. 

7 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I think it's because Neal's mom? is on here if I am not mistaken. 

That's surely a factor but she didn't make her appearance until page 19. I know Neal is a Bloomington boy and that matters too. My point is Trey should be getting a little more attention. Maybe Mrs Galloway can chime in?

I do like that he is a coach's son. One who has won a state title in Indiana (not easy). Those kids always seem to be ahead of others in the bball IQ department. I always take highlight reels with a grain of salt because I do not know what competition he is playing against.

Archived