Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/29/2019 at 9:28 PM, ArchieBall13 said:

Seems much quicker and athletic in this video compared to another I saw from about a year ago. Seems promising along with a good stroke.

Agreed his old highlights he seemed slow of foot a bit and not much lift...looked much quicker and he has a nice quick release. I think he will rise back up the rankings. 

19 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Would he and Leal both come is the question? They inevitably would compete for minutes..there should be enough to go around but still play similar role.

They fill different roles and know how to play together so yes.

18 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Yes, they can absolutely both be on the floor at the same time. Galloway can play some 3. 

I was hoping so. Thanks for all of your insight on these young men. I hope we just focus on the state of Indiana and prove this is the best choice for these guys and get our program back to a high level 

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

http://www.journalgazette.net/sports/20190509/guard-iu-share-mutual-interest

Looks like CAM made a great impression on the family with his recent visit.

I'm really liking this kid. I really like the 6'5 part and ability to play point if needed and one thing I really like is Archie and staff did their homework on the will to win part. Kids and parents remember the strangest things when getting recruited. To me that's a comment not only mentioned by his Dad but I bet they'll remember during the entire recruiting process. 

After the season we just endured, I am highly interested in his toughness and competitiveness.  I think if he and Leal come in and set a standard for work ethic, playing tough, dying to win, etc, they can help put the culture into place.  Culture is a good word to make fun of, but we had some dysfunction on the floor last year and I am sick of it.

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Galloway the kid some compared to Jerome at VA? 

Thst is high praise and I would take that all day. I really hope we land Trey and Leal both.  I see things in them that guys like Michael Lewis and Moye and Coverdale and Fife had. I know we have had many with those intangibles but not recently 

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Thst is high praise and I would take that all day. I really hope we land Trey and Leal both.  I see things in them that guys like Michael Lewis and Moye and Coverdale and Fife had. I know we have had many with those intangibles but not recently 

Those intangibles being brains, heart and cojones.

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I fully expect Leal to come aboard, but have my doubts about Galloway. In his 'after offer' interview, he didn't seem too excited at the time.

Archived