Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

1 minute ago, Cutter said:

I don’t think I disrespected him I was stated what I see as facts, right or wrong 

Sometimes all of us do this but we forget we are behind a keyboard so things may seem different than they meant as if you were taking to the individual... I’m not saying you were disrespecting him but your choice of words and your follow up of why do you care can come across as being disrespectful. That’s my perspective so think about how he may feel. I’m not trying to pick a fight and I love that you’re passionate about IU just giving my observation 

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Sometimes all of us do this but we forget we are behind a keyboard so things may seem different than they meant as if you were taking to the individual... I’m not saying you were disrespecting him but your choice of words and your follow up of why do you care can come across as being disrespectful. That’s my perspective so think about how he may feel. I’m not trying to pick a fight and I love that you’re passionate about IU just giving my observation 

I am a pretty direct person and I am sure that I got in the wrong line when it came time for them to pass out the internet etiquette. Lol

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

So is having threads of kids who committed elsewhere resurrected...again...and again...and again...

Then should have the mods delete the post or lock the thread instead of cluttering up the board with all of this plunging

37 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yeah at plunging post are annoying

Figured you would be someone that embraced an old-fashioned way to fix a problem (i.e. a plunger) versus a more modern tool (advanced laser technology initiated by artificial intelligence).  

1 hour ago, Cutter said:

Why do you care if you don’t mind me asking 

Just like hearing differing opinions. I’ve heard some people knock him because of his AAU stats but he plays with a ton of talent and doesn’t get many opportunities to shoot the ball. I like how he’ll pair with Ivey as Morton should be a good weapon to distribute the ball when he gets to Purdue. 

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I don’t think he was hoping for a point of contention I actually find STLboiler to be a very respectable member of this board and he has said before how much this is one of the best boards out there. Just because he is a Purdue fan doesn’t mean we can’t/shouldn’t respect him. P.s. STLboiler. LGB!!!!

LGB indeed! Big Game 3 tonight for sure. I used to live in downtown STL and could walk to games. I miss those days!

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Just like hearing differing opinions. I’ve heard some people knock him because of his AAU stats but he plays with a ton of talent and doesn’t get many opportunities to shoot the ball. I like how he’ll pair with Ivey as Morton should be a good weapon to distribute the ball when he gets to Purdue. 

I will add and I have already posted this I think the recent additions of Hunter, Newman, Ivey and now Morton give Purdue potentially a very strong backcourt the next few years. 

1 minute ago, Cutter said:

I will add and I have already posted this I think the recent additions of Hunter, Newman, Ivey and now Morton give Purdue potentially a very strong backcourt the next few years. 

You absolutely did. I do like that foursome right there. I think I might like Ivey the most honestly. I think he’s got a ton of potential. 

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

You absolutely did. I do like that foursome right there. I think I might like Ivey the most honestly. I think he’s got a ton of potential. 

I have only seen highlights but I think you are right and I would not under sell Newman 

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Offers in the 2020 class seem to be flying out there. Kids like Galloway and Leal better not wait to long if they want a scholly.

I agree completely and I do hope they commit soon and if cross is the shooter they say although this years aau doesn’t represent that would be a great early commitment also. Just speculation and my opinion 

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I like our chances with Purdue landing Morton and Ivey to go with Steph and Hunter so they have a pretty full back court and we would have more immediate playing opportunities. 

No doubt. Our only remaining scholarship is going to a front court guy (hopefully Hunter Dickinson).  

On 5/15/2019 at 7:48 AM, addictedtoIU said:

“The one thing I liked that (Miller) said was that Trey has the DNA that they’re looking for, that competitive grit, the will to win and the will to make plays for teammates,” Mark Galloway said.

Music to my ear! Hope we bring him in. 

Here is some of that competiveness. Wonder why he is down so much from Leals ranking.

Archived