Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

No, I’m asking how significant is Brian Snow putting in a crystal ball pick...? Is he usually correct and close to timing when a commit may happen? That’s what I’m asking...I don’t know?

Yeah I don’t know either. It says 11 for 11 in his picks but I don’t know if he is accurate or just changes his picks last minute like most of them. Some on here say he isn’t pro IU so if true probably not a homer pick. But I am just guessing I was hoping you knew something because you do know more than most of us on here or it seems that way

2 minutes ago, Cutter said:

Yeah I don’t know either. It says 11 for 11 in his picks but I don’t know if he is accurate or just changes his picks last minute like most of them. Some on here say he isn’t pro IU so if true probably not a homer pick. But I am just guessing I was hoping you knew something because you do know more than most of us on here or it seems that way

Was this his first pick for Trey or did he just change it to IU

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Was this his first pick for Trey or did he just change it to IU

Good question and I don’t know. I don’t pay that much attention to the crystal ball just happened to check this morning and saw his pick. Just hoping for good news 

1 hour ago, Coach Robby said:

How significant is this? Scale of 1-10 

Uhh I’m not really sure honestly. What I do know is people say Snow doesn’t like IU and it seems like he had to hear something that gave him enough confidence to pick IU. 

Honestly I didn’t know how much interest Galloway had in coming to IU but with him being the one guy I really wanna see In candy stripes it was at least good news to me that IU may be in the lead at the moment. 

I have following this board for a long time, but have never posted.  Just have always enjoyed the info.  I don't have any special insight into this, but I have followed Snow for a long time, and he really hates being wrong.  He rarely makes a pick unless he has very good Intel, and his crystal ball percentage is always near the top because he doesn't make a pick until he is pretty sure.  May mean nothing but it makes me optimistic.  

17 minutes ago, Iuhoopsfan said:

I have following this board for a long time, but have never posted.  Just have always enjoyed the info.  I don't have any special insight into this, but I have followed Snow for a long time, and he really hates being wrong.  He rarely makes a pick unless he has very good Intel, and his crystal ball percentage is always near the top because he doesn't make a pick until he is pretty sure.  May mean nothing but it makes me optimistic.  

I see we have a  New Kid in Town

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation.  And breaking the ice in terms of posting. 

Good post.  Do it more often. 

46 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

No offense, but I feel like I’ve heard that before. Can’t remember the kids name though .... some people were posting ketchup bottles in reference to him, but I can’t remember. 

I think that was Keion Brooks.  I'll go see if I can find his thread and bump it back to the first page.  :coffee:

49 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

No offense, but I feel like I’ve heard that before. Can’t remember the kids name though .... some people were posting ketchup bottles in reference to him, but I can’t remember. 

True,but I don't think this will turn out like ketchup's did.

3 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

If I am following, someone was upset with me or judged me that Keion didn't go to IU? Is this accurate? 

Missing out on Brooks does not bother me.  Now, not landing Jimmy Heinz or one of the Hunts (Ronnie or Donnie) irritates me to no end.  :coffee: 

1 hour ago, Iuhoopsfan said:

Plus it's good news for IU which makes Snow hate doing it even more. This sounds like our first guy of 2020. Way to lead kid!

32 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

If I am following, someone was upset with me or judged me that Keion didn't go to IU? Is this accurate? 

You are far from the only one that thought and or heard Brooks to IU was a done deal.

If they can't see how fickle recruiting is and wants to take everything as gospel, then they really need to find a new hobby! 

56 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

No, no. More of a jab at Keion. I appreciate the info and know things can change on a dime, so I don’t get too worked up over any predictions. I’ll believe something when it happens.

Peegs just crystal balled Trey to IU. Is a commitment imminent? Typically I think rankings are a pretty good indication of a kid's ability as these scouts have lots of experience. However, I REALLY want Galloway and strongly believe he is going to be a huge addition. Exactly the type of kid I want playing for Indiana. If he can become a knockdown 3 pt shooter - he is going to be a great player.

35 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Peegs just crystal balled Trey to IU. Is a commitment imminent? Typically I think rankings are a pretty good indication of a kid's ability as these scouts have lots of experience. However, I REALLY want Galloway and strongly believe he is going to be a huge addition. Exactly the type of kid I want playing for Indiana. If he can become a knockdown 3 pt shooter - he is going to be a great player.

Surprised Mike did not put his pick behind a paywall, as did Snow.  Peagram does not pick often. But so far he is 100 %.  A good sign.

As for Snow, he has gotten 136 out of 147 picks correct.  Another good sign for IU, I would think.

Trey Galloway's Crystal Ball Predictions

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Surprised Mike did not put his pick behind a paywall, as did Snow.  Peagram does not pick often. But so far he is 100 %.  A good sign.

As for Snow, he has gotten 136 out of 147 picks correct.  Another good sign for IU, I would think.

Trey Galloway's Crystal Ball Predictions

To be fair, Peegs definitely had KB logged as IU up until the last week. Regardless, I am an optimist and think we will hear some good news soon on Trey!

Archived