Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Probably been discussed before, but if this does end up being a commitment in the near future, does it impact Leal's recruitment?

As I mentioned in the other thread, they will be playing each other in the Southport Tipoff on December 14th.  Will be interesting to compare, especially if one of them has already committed.

21 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Surprised Mike did not put his pick behind a paywall, as did Snow.  Peagram does not pick often. But so far he is 100 %.  A good sign.

As for Snow, he has gotten 136 out of 147 picks correct.  Another good sign for IU, I would think.

Trey Galloway's Crystal Ball Predictions

Those pick percentages do not reflect picks that had been changed.  In other words you could change to the right a school a minute for the announcement and make it appear as though you got it right all along.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:43 PM, kyhoosier29 said:

3 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Those pick percentages do not reflect picks that had been changed.  In other words you could change to the right a school a minute for the announcement and make it appear as though you got it right all along.

Are you hearing the same as coach ss 

26 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

YOU are absolutely correct.  Last minute changes.  Something we all need to pay attention to, even if it is just a day or two before announcement date.  One guy on 247 is famous for last day changes.  And honestly, I can't find fault with that. Tells us he is getting good,  late "intel".  As  far as I know, Peagram does not make his picks this early. Yet... still subject to change.

You, IMHO are as tuned in as the "so called experts".

Just now, IUskim said:

Accelerates as in joins Trey or goes elsewhere?

While Trey and Leal have different games, they are both around 6-5 with some similarities.  Then you have guys on the board like Cross, Steward, Davis, Diarra that have or probably will visit.  I just think if I was Leal and I really deep down wanted to got to IU, I wouldn't want anyone else jumping the line.  See Aaron Henry.

Just now, The Daily Hoosier said:

While Trey and Leal have different games, they are both around 6-5 with some similarities.  Then you have guys on the board like Cross, Steward, Davis, Diarra that have or probably will visit.  I just think if I was Leal and I really deep down wanted to got to IU, I wouldn't want anyone else jumping the line.  See Aaron Henry.

Ok gotcha. Thanks for all your insight. Also are you the same daily Hoosier who joins Jim Coyle every week on Indiana Sports Beat?

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Is he still on 1450/96.1 in Jeff?  Last few times I turned it on at the end of the school year there was some national guy on. I’m off during summer so I haven’t been in range driving to work to tune in and see. 

I don't think so.  I believe it is on in Evansville on their ESPN affiliate.

Archived