Trey Galloway Commits to Indiana

39 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Can we listen live online or is there a podcast version?

I actually embed the show on The Daily Hoosier so you can find it there any time on the right hand side of the page if you are on a PC.  It is good because it is all IU all the time, and he usually has some good guests, present company excluded.  I'm usually the last segment on Tuesdays.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I actually embed the show on The Daily Hoosier so you can find it there any time on the right hand side of the page if you are on a PC.  It is good because it is all IU all the time, and he usually has some good guests, present company excluded.  I'm usually the last segment on Tuesdays.

I would also like to remind our Hoosier Sports Nation members to check out your Your Tube videos, as well.

14 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Thanks, I used to occasionally catch his show when it was on the air in Jeffersonville.  

48 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I really like Joey Brunk already I think he’s our next Max B... I cant remember but he has 2 years of eligibility left right?

Team leadership is available. Like everything I’ve heard so far. Good chemistry with TJD. CAM obviously comfortable with him. 

On 6/22/2019 at 4:42 PM, HoosierJax said:

CAM and Joey Brunk watching Galloway and Leal today

Cannot tell you how happy I am to hear that Brunk is taking time out of his summer to watch potential future teammates.  That;s impressive, especially when you consider he has not even played a game for IU himself yet.  

19 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Cannot tell you how happy I am to hear that Brunk is taking time out of his summer to watch potential future teammates.  That;s impressive, especially when you consider he has not even played a game for IU himself yet.  

Not to take too much shine off of his presence there yesterday, but I'm not sure if he would have been there except that his brother was playing.  Johnny Brunk is class of 2021 at my alma mater, Roncalli.  I knew he was at the camp but I didn't know who he was so I asked Joey when he just by chance was standing right next to me.  Johnny was on Leal's team.  What I wondered but didn't get a chance to ask was whether Joey was a late bloomer at Southport because Johnny is only around 6-2 or 6-3.  Anyone with Southport ties remember how big Joey was at this age?

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

His brother was playing there too. Regardless you don't see most players going with head coach to watch games. I like everything I'm seeing about Joey.

Watching some old game yesterday and watched one against UCONN at the RCA Dome in 96 because I was at that game.  Michael Lewis played on that team and I thought he was a good comparison to Galloway.  Galloway is a lot bigger but from he highlights I have seen of Galloway he plays like Lewis did,

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Watching some old game yesterday and watched one against UCONN at the RCA Dome in 96 because I was at that game.  Michael Lewis played on that team and I thought he was a good comparison to Galloway.  Galloway is a lot bigger but from he highlights I have seen of Galloway he plays like Lewis did,

Pretty sure I said it early in this thread...but at the HS level Trey reminds me of Luke Recker.

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

5 hours ago, rico said:

Pretty sure I said it early in this thread...but at the HS level Trey reminds me of Luke Recker.

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Great minds thinks a like

Whoa...Am I missing something here? Michael Lewis = Luke Recker?

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Whoa...Am I missing something here? Michael Lewis = Luke Recker?

Take that up with Scott.  All I know is I saw Luke in HS.  I have watched Trey as well.  Very similar players at the HS level.  That is my comp.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Watched the game the other night from Lewis's freshman year and I think that Galloway plays like him

I guess that's where I'm confused (which isn't exactly a resume bullet), but you compare Galloway to Lewis and Rico compares him to Recker, and then you say "Great minds thinks a like" (sic)...

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I guess that's where I'm confused (which isn't exactly a resume bullet), but you compare Galloway to Lewis and Rico compares him to Recker, and then you say "Great minds thinks a like" (sic)...

Because I thought Rico had said that he compared Galloway to Lewis earlier in the thread but I guess I was msitaken

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Because I thought Rico had said that he compared Galloway to Lewis earlier in the thread but I guess I was msitaken

Nope...never compared Trey to Lewis.  To me they aren't comparable.  Two completely different games.  

Archived