Jump to content

Aaron Henry commits to MSU...


jimmygoiu
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Gonna be one of those years for you Stlboiler.  Purdue did better than us last year and people are going to take jabs at them until we play

 

That's fair haha. And I'm not opposed to people giving Painter a hard time for losing out on recruits because it happens often. But it's different when we're discussing a guy like Phinisee who we clearly wanted/offered and Henry who was never offered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That's fair haha. And I'm not opposed to people giving Painter a hard time for losing out on recruits because it happens often. But it's different when we're discussing a guy like Phinisee who we clearly wanted/offered and Henry who was never offered. 

Doesn't that beg the question, and I know Henry isn't a top 50 guys are anything, but why isn't Painter going after an in-state guy who both IU and MSU were going after hard? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Doesn't that beg the question, and I know Henry isn't a top 50 guys are anything, but why isn't Painter going after an in-state guy who both IU and MSU were going after hard? 

That's a fair question and I don't have a good answer for you. I know we looked at him quite a bit but chose not to offer. Why? Couldn't tell you. I know we're hopeful for our 2 top targets at SG and C which would give us 3 commitments. Perhaps he wants someone different than Henry as the 4th guy in the class?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That's a fair question and I don't have a good answer for you. I know we looked at him quite a bit but chose not to offer. Why? Couldn't tell you. I know we're hopeful for our 2 top targets at SG and C which would give us 3 commitments. Perhaps he wants someone different than Henry as the 4th guy in the class?

I understand your answer and I applaud it.  But these are the things that make the Purdue grads in my family mad as hell.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Yeah that makes sense. Did any of them go to the football game Friday? Most fun I've had at a Purdue football game since i was in school 8 years ago haha. 

Yes, 2 cousins and their families.  I was invited and would have went but I had an early Saturday morning doctor app't.  My family are drinkers!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...