What do you hear ?

9 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Laurel.  I played it for one of my classes and they were pretty split on it.

That is crazy.  I have played it over and over.  And over again.  And every time it comes up Yanny for me. 

Also,  that had to be a fun exercise for your class.  You are a cool teacher. 

25 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

That is crazy.  I have played it over and over.  And over again.  And every time it comes up Yanny for me. 

Also,  that had to be a fun exercise for your class.  You are a cool teacher. 

Thanks!  I used this one so you can slide the bar to change it a little bit.  It's a fun one to mess with.

The arguments that ensued were pretty fun.

6 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Thanks!  I used this one so you can slide the bar to change it a little bit.  It's a fun one to mess with.

The arguments that ensued were pretty fun.

THAT is wild.  When I click on the left.... I do hear Laurel.  But it changes to Yanny fairly soon for me.  That is the first time I have heard Laurel.  Wow. 

Had to be a fun day in class for you and the students.  I think that is really neat. 

6 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

it's something to do with the sound waves and their relative frequencies.

Kind of like when the wife says "Mow the lawn" and I hear "Go play cards a Charlie's house."

Damn sound waves get me every time.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Kind of like when the wife says "Mow the lawn" and I hear "Go play cards a Charlie's house."

Damn sound waves get me every time.

In my case the little lady says "Can you go to the store and get some bread and milk?".  I hear "Yeah baby go watch sports and drink with your friends."

Archived