The Off-Topic Thread

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveS said:

I used to get the big variety pack for the kids back when they were in sports. I was the only one who would drink the lemon-lime.  Now that the kids buy their own, all we have the blue stuff.

I am pretty sure they have Lemon Lime in the powder. I know they have orange and Fruit punch. You should check it out. 

Just now, btownqb said:

I am pretty sure they have Lemon Lime in the powder. I know they have orange and Fruit punch. You should check it out. 

Lemon-lime was the only flavor they had in the powder at Costco. That’s why I had to buy the big variety pack. These days I generally only drink water ... and beer.

6 minutes ago, SteveS said:

Lemon-lime was the only flavor they had in the powder at Costco. That’s why I had to buy the big variety pack. These days I generally only drink water ... and beer.

Gotcha. Just read an article.. Gatorade sells like 65% of the sports drinks in the US and 46% globally. Unreal. 

15 minutes ago, rico said:

You guys are derailing the thread by making this a Gatorade discussion.

I agree. I am not going to be able to keep it straight whether we are on or off topic.

I got very pissed one day while in college because my car got stuck in a snow bank. Not pissed over the car, but pissed because I left a case of Busch in the trunk, and by the time I got the car dug out, the beer was frozen solid

Archived