The Off-Topic Thread

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the spirit of happy randomness.. I just got back from Vegas, surprised my wife and Mother in law with a quick 3 night trip for mothers day..Thursday morning she announces we are walking to the mall (all the way down the Strip past Treasure Island), I start whining like a brat. We have to swing into the Wynn just so the girls can 'see all the pretty flowers' and such...whatever! My eyes catch an attractive slot machine, i really don't know what made me look (right), about 10 spins in i hit this:

001.thumb.jpg.a118963f08eafcd70bd69928f0c779d8.jpg

95 total free spins, took 25 minutes, 3 beers. I stopped whining.

38 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Just because it's cool to look at every now and then.

Two shots that will live forever in the annals of IUBB history.  Interestingly enough.... both set up by a shot not taken, but rather a kick out for the game winner.

First I give you "The Smart Shot " :

1987: Indiana's  Smartshot shocks Syracuse

And because we IU fanatics cannot get enough of a good thing, there of course are the many views of how :

bloomington reacted to the Watshot

25 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

This one too:

So much BB history at IU, that one tends to lose sight about all the highs.  Yet another positive result.  Thanks for the reminder and link ( Just wish I knew how to imbed a video like you guys..... LOL)

5 hours ago, milehiiu said:

And because we IU fanatics cannot get enough of a good thing, there of course are the many views of how :

bloomington reacted to the Watshot

I don't know about you all, but I still get emotional watching all of the fan reactions.  Yep...I'm a grown man tearing up watching the patrons at Nicks go crazy when the Watshot drops.  I think it has much to do with the absolute hell we all suffered through in the aftermath of Kelvin Sampson.

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't know about you all, but I still get emotional watching all of the fan reactions.  Yep...I'm a grown man tearing up watching the patrons at Nicks go crazy when the Watshot drops.  I think it has much to do with the absolute hell we all suffered through in the aftermath of Kelvin Sampson.

You think you get emotional now ?  Just wait till you get to my age !   LOL

Definitely a positive moment after all we had recently gone through as IU fans. 

UK was ranked number one in the nation, and IU was not ranked, at the time.  Let not our fans forget that, going forward.  Where there is a will, there will always be a way in Assembly Hall. 

Then of course there was this. Later on :

Indiana vs. Kentucky: Hoosiers take down Wildcats 

4 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

So what happens if the we oversign by one and the entire squad refuses to transfer? I know they always say these things work themselves out but does anyone actually know how that would work?

Ask the Chinese.

3 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

So what happens if the we oversign by one and the entire squad refuses to transfer? I know they always say these things work themselves out but does anyone actually know how that would work?

One of them is Roth'd.  It's essentially an extreme form of Creaning.

Archived