The Off-Topic Thread

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

I should be able to trump that with my one month old daughter (first child).  Sleep has never been so interrupted in my life.

It gets better, I promise.  My daughter, who just fell asleep in my arms, is a challenge, but our boy has always been a great sleeper once we got through the first couple of months. The tough part is when/if you have a 2nd. With one, you can both sleep while the baby sleeps. With two, one of you has to be up with the other kid. I can’t fathom three. Thank God we are done. 

16 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I could have never imagined Dennis Rodman would help facilitate the first ever meeting between the US and North Korea. 

You know...I thought he was nuts and it was just a publicity stunt when he first started his efforts but you just never know what will work with murderous dictators...

29 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I could have never imagined Dennis Rodman would help facilitate the first ever meeting between the US and North Korea. 

Prior to Pompano, perhaps the only person in the world to have had personal conversations with the two major heads of state.   And if you saw his tear filled interview.... all he wants to do is bring basketball to NK. 

12 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

^^^^

I remember when playing the early Sim City computer games ridiculous news stories would pop up usually involving llamas.

I see news stories almost as ridiculous as those now. 

Has the world always been this weird?

Those Sim City games were a blast.

10 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

^^^^

I remember when playing the early Sim City computer games ridiculous news stories would pop up usually involving llamas.

I see news stories almost as ridiculous as those now. 

Has the world always been this weird?

The moral of the story is don't get old, but if you do wear adult diapers. Thank goodness this is the off topic thread.  :( 

27 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Things I don’t understand 

1. Man buns

2. That sit down reclining bycyle thing 

3. Fried butter balls (an actual snack, Houston)

4. Large women in spandex ....

yours? 

Agree with all of this except the man bun. I am a big fan, though I do not have one myself. 

Archived