Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
5fouls

The Off-Topic Thread

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Gotta love that, after the lady has to go to the hospital, had to have a scan to see if she had a concussion, of course had to pay for hospital expenses, the Phillies offered her a ticket to another game. Oh the compassion!

7 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Gotta love that, after the lady has to go to the hospital, had to have a scan to see if she had a concussion, of course had to pay for hospital expenses, the Phillies offered her a ticket to another game. Oh the compassion!

The Phillies organization did reach out to apologize.  Did they do more?  Dunno, I hope so.

Makes me wonder how many lawsuits would stay out of court if a sincere apology was offered.  Although, in this case, sincerety may prove difficult.  "Sorry about your face, I mean hahahahot dog"

Something OT that struck me as a little odd. Harbaugh called into a talk show to invite Chris Webber back to campus, attend game,etc...it will be Webber first campus appearance since he was essentially banned.

What struck me as odd was the university didn't invite him and company man John Beilein didn't. Only Harbaugh invited Webber. Just seems weird to me that the basketball program wouldn't invite him back or the university.