The Off-Topic Thread

4 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

When I travel I like to road trip. So, been to Key West Twice.  And discovered this place south of Macon GA.

https://www.lanesouthernorchards.com/online-shopping/salsas?utm_source=google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=Summer&utm_term=Salsas%26Ciders&utm_content=A4&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpKu5g8b_2wIVhobACh1AhgxFEAAYASAAEgKALvD_BwE

Highly recommend if you find yourself around this area.

Thank you mrflynn.  So many hidden gems in this great country of ours.   For years, we would trek in the Summer from Colorado, back to the Midwest to visit friends and relatives.  Always in a hurry to get from here to there.  One year, we decided to take our time.  And discovered the Amana colonies in Iowa.  Just a few miles North of the Interstate.  Fantastic.  So much so, on subsequent trips, we made it a point to stop there every time. 

There are others. But I will stop there for now.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan Hughes retiring from Barr Reeve. They have a solid core coming back from a semistate team and are adding a fantastic FR class. Not sure what's up with him getting out though. Barr Reeve is as good as anyone year in and year out.. idc of their class. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Bryan Hughes retiring from Barr Reeve. They have a solid core coming back from a semistate team and are adding a fantastic FR class. Not sure what's up with him getting out though. Barr Reeve is as good as anyone year in and year out.. idc of their class. 

Just asked someone who ought to know.  I've heard little stories here and there over the years...typical stuff...player favoritism in his classes, etc.  You don't stay at one place for that long without making a few enemies.

13 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Wish I could say more...doesn't appear to be a planned retirement.

So either he's a booze hound/drug user and needs help with his "demons" as he calls them or a sexual predator? First one I hope he gets the help he needs. Second one....no tolerance for on any level.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

So either he's a booze hound/drug user and needs help with his "demons" as he calls them or a sexual predator? First one I hope he gets the help he needs. Second one....no tolerance for on any level.

I hope it is the first one, given those two choices. 

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Dont think it's either of those. But I guess it'd be closer to the 2nd one? Not hearing anything illegal that he's done, but certainly immoral. 

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

Dont think it's either of those. But I guess it'd be closer to the 2nd one? Not hearing anything illegal that he's done, but certainly immoral. 

Plenty of guys in federal clink not thinking they did anything wrong (if it's the second one). Park Tudor Coach (Kyle Cox) was on a fast track coaching wise. His choices/decisions have him being counted 4x per day for the next 14 years. I hope it's the first one I mentioned. For all people involved.

On a lighter note.

Who else looks forward to the 4th of July so you can watch some guy cram as many hot dogs as he can down his pie hole?

38 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Plenty of guys in federal clink not thinking they did anything wrong (if it's the second one). Park Tudor Coach (Kyle Cox) was on a fast track coaching wise. His choices/decisions have him being counted 4x per day for the next 14 years. I hope it's the first one I mentioned. For all people involved.

Sexual doesn't mean it has to be illegal. 

Archived