Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


5fouls

The Off-Topic Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SteveS said:

I used to get the big variety pack for the kids back when they were in sports. I was the only one who would drink the lemon-lime.  Now that the kids buy their own, all we have the blue stuff.

I am pretty sure they have Lemon Lime in the powder. I know they have orange and Fruit punch. You should check it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, btownqb said:

I am pretty sure they have Lemon Lime in the powder. I know they have orange and Fruit punch. You should check it out. 

Lemon-lime was the only flavor they had in the powder at Costco. That’s why I had to buy the big variety pack. These days I generally only drink water ... and beer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SteveS said:

Lemon-lime was the only flavor they had in the powder at Costco. That’s why I had to buy the big variety pack. These days I generally only drink water ... and beer.

Gotcha. Just read an article.. Gatorade sells like 65% of the sports drinks in the US and 46% globally. Unreal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rico said:

Keystone Light!!!!!!

Wooof.. though I didn't buy a 36 pack of Natty Light for $14 lol too cheap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, btownqb said:

Wooof.. though I didn't buy a 36 pack of Natty Light for $14 lol too cheap

Hell yeah!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
15 minutes ago, rico said:

You guys are derailing the thread by making this a Gatorade discussion.

I agree. I am not going to be able to keep it straight whether we are on or off topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I agree. I am not going to be able to keep it straight whether we are on or off topic.

LOL.......my little lady was frisky this afternoon.  We ate lunch at McDonald's

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rico said:

Keystone Light!!!!!!

You know...even though Coors brews Keystone light, I just can't make myself like Keystone...and I like Coors light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I load Powerade in a Coke machine I operate and Mountain Berry seems to sell by far the best.

That's my favorite kind. I like grape and fruit punch as well though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

You know...even though Coors brews Keystone light, I just can't make myself like Keystone...and I like Coors light.

The little lady wants Wendy's tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was done with Keystone the day I graduated college.  I finally had money for some better stuff.

Of course keystone ice was there for some things I cant seem to remember. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

 I got very pissed one day while in college because my car got stuck in a snow bank. Not pissed over the car, but pissed because I left a case of Busch in the trunk, and by the time I got the car dug out, the beer was frozen solid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

McDonald's and Gatorade.... gross. 

Damn.  Glad you told me.  Going to have to rethink that Anniversary dinner I'm planning

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PoHoosier said:

Bud Light Platinum.

Bud Light Lime is an abomination, and the person who came up with the idea should be prosecuted and thrown in prison.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Bud Light Lime is an abomination, and the person who came up with the idea should be prosecuted and thrown in prison.

Bud + light + lime.

3 strikes and you’re out 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...