Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

25 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Trust me...he will be a really really good Hoosier! 

Is he good enough to make Hoosier fans forget about Romeo if RL doesn't come to IU??  9_9

2 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Is he good enough to make Hoosier fans forget about Romeo if RL doesn't come to IU??  9_9

Forget??? Never...people on this board still talk about Montross not coming to IU

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 12:18 PM, Hoosier82 said:

Forget??? Never...people on this board still talk about Montross not coming to IU

or Sean May...RMK screwed us on that one!

On 1/7/2018 at 10:34 PM, Colonialcrester said:

I'm still pissed at Kyle Macy.

And that guy from French Lick... Larry somebody. 

Kind of good topic. Recruiting battles that ticked you off the most. I still get the most upset thinking about Mike Conley Sr steering Oden/Conley Jr to Ohio St instead of IU. Not saying I wouldn't have done the same because apparently Mike Davis didn't think he needed to recruit them hard but think about where IU would be if those 2 chose IU instead. Might still have Davis roaming the sidelines. Haha

On 1/16/2018 at 9:00 PM, iufaninand said:

I agree. I think we’re going to be really happy with RPs play next year

At a minimum next year, I think RP pushes Green to the point where he either rides pine if he can't get the "street ball" out of his game or elevates to his potential. Right now, he's got the luxury of battling Newkirk...who has him moments but too many shortcomings to be an effective starting PG for us

Said it before, but I am glad we have RP instead of Garland. Just seems like the total package we want to build the new foundation on. Mile's article is spot on when you think about how much he will mean the next four years. Garland would have never added what I believe RP will.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, btownqb said:

RP 36p, 9a, 9r, 6s... and didn't play the 4th. 

Why no respect for this guy?...he seems legit...better then Garland in the long run?

Edited by Dawg Bawls

Why wouldnt RL want to play by his side? Have they played each other...are they friends/enemies? Thats a GREAT combo...

Edited by Dawg Bawls

16 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Why wouldnt RL want to play by his side? Have they played each other...are they friends/enemies? Thats a GREAT combo...

They played against each other in the state finals their SO year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawg Bawls said:

I thought I'd read somewhere that they do text each other. And didn't they attend an IU game as well?

• Like 1