Dakich - Did anyone comment on this?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Coach1K said:

He has gotten into it with many others including Frank Kaminsky over whether or not college athletes should be paid. He can't stand when people criticizes what he says and I still think he somewhat still holds a grudge for not getting the job after the whole Sampson debacle. 

I usually don't agree with Dakich but on this one I agree with him.  I don't think the players should get paid a salary and the scholarship is enough.

I'm going to speak directly to Dan.  But, I don't do twitter.  

So, Dan.  I assume you read this board.  And, I also assume your ego won't let you pass on a thread with your name in the title.  So, here goes.

Riddle me this.  What's more pathetic than a 20 year old challenging a 50-something to a fight via twitter?  Answer.  The 50-something taking the bait.  

Seriously.  You're getting into a fight with a 'kid' via twitter.  Twitter!  That's so sad.

Why don't the other radio stations wake up and offer a sports talk show in the afternoon.  Dakich wore out his welcome a long time ago.  22 wins and 39 losses in his last two years at a low division I program and for some reason he still thinks he is a basketball genius. 

22 minutes ago, Chad B said:

Why don't the other radio stations wake up and offer a sports talk show in the afternoon.  Dakich wore out his welcome a long time ago.  22 wins and 39 losses in his last two years at a low division I program and for some reason he still thinks he is a basketball genius. 

Chad.   It says Newbie under your user name. We know better.  Don't worry, after ten posts, that goes away.

Welcome to HSN.03.  

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Fill in the blank.

If he had never guarded Michael Jordan in a NCAA tournament game, Dan Dakich would be employed as a _________________ today.

The winning entry has the authority to change the radio dial and mute the TV for one full year.

Assuming he wouldn't waste the IU degree...an angry IRS Auditor, who envisions himself as a Marvel Superhero  

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Fill in the blank.

If he had never guarded Michael Jordan in a NCAA tournament game, Dan Dakich would be employed as a _________________ today.

The winning entry has the authority to change the radio dial and mute the TV for one full year.

An assistant to GoColts at his next gig.

I want to know what Zander has on him...LOL...

Archived