Indiana Movies

3 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

What was her name?  I think I was in that movie...don't remember much from "the Asian years" but there seems to be a lot of video of me.

After seeing your post, I called her and asked her about the movie.  She said she did remember a guy that called himself Crester.   

But, she said all of the nurses called him 'Tiny'.  

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

After seeing your post, I called her and asked her about the movie.  She said she did remember a guy that called himself Crester.   

But, she said all of the nurses called him 'Tiny'.  

Wrong guy.  I didn't go by crestor then... The asian gals called me big banana.  Sucks for that "tiny" guy.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:54 AM, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Favorite movie is Breaking Away...great story and I was a student when it was being filmed on campus.

"Refund" is a line I have repeated numerous times in my life.

And, of course Fawn Lebowitz was from my hometown--Ft. Wayne, IN. There is, or at least was, a local band that went by that name.

Awesome, I was a kid living in Bloomington, and was in the audience as an extra at the old little 500 stadium for the "cutters" race. Definitely a fun movie!

Also often used to hit "Rooftop", the high ledge in the quarry that they're at in the movie. That was a HS and college hangout while I was there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived