Welcome to HSN 3.0

HoosierFaithful

1 hour ago, mdn82 said:

Congrats CC on bringing it back.  Stopped in to say hello.  Natty sent me a message elsewhere and said you guys started up the site again.

Edit:  To all involved getting it up and going it looks awesome.  Been a long time on some. 

Nice to hear from you mdn.

15 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Congrats CC on bringing it back.  Stopped in to say hello.  Natty sent me a message elsewhere and said you guys started up the site again.

Edit:  To all involved getting it up and going it looks awesome.  Been a long time on some. 

It was Hoosierfaithful and Indykev that got things going.  I have just been doing the interior decorations.  Faithful got out of his election depression and pushed this jalopy out of the garage on got it running!  Now we need a jalopy emoticon.

34 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

It was Hoosierfaithful and Indykev that got things going.  I have just been doing the interior decorations.  Faithful got out of his election depression and pushed this jalopy out of the garage on got it running!  Now we need a jalopy emoticon.

And I just came along for the ride.   LOL

Actually it was months in the making. From conception to completion.   Many thanks to HF, Kev and CC for making it happen. They really worked hard to make it a reality. I just sat on the sidelines, and watched it evolve.  Must say it was exciting to watch.

1 hour ago, Colonialcrester said:

They did a good job.  Not a quick and easy process as we all know.  Not easy to be functional as quick as they got it going with the same handicaps we had on the first version (lack of the techy folks).  Kudos

Archived