Welcome to HSN 3.0

HoosierFaithful

All --

Welcome to HSN 3.0.  We've developed this site to continue to allow our community to discuss IU basketball, Billy Donovan's flight plans, and our other shared interests.  

We have always worked to make a community that emphasizes civility, respect and inclusivity.  We think we've found a small corner of the internet that deserves to continue to exist.  For that reason, we've made this new site.  We're confident it will be the best version yet.

We had to do a few reinstalls of the software, so you might have registered and need to re-register.  Apologies.

Please excuse the ongoing construction as we build the site.  If you're a server admin and want to help, inquire within!

HF

• 2 weeks later...

I knew it was awfully silent over at the other site.  Luckily Bstall76 listed the link.   I'm sure his post(and thread) over there will get deleted.   There was a thread about Phinisee that was deleted earlier today for some reason.   Anyway it might be a good idea to pop over there to get the word out about the site. 

Go Hoosiers!!!

46 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

I knew it was awfully silent over at the other site.  Luckily Bstall76 listed the link.   I'm sure his post(and thread) over there will get deleted.   There was a thread about Phinisee that was deleted earlier today for some reason.   Anyway it might be a good idea to pop over there to get the word out about the site. 

Go Hoosiers!!!

Yes, I'm here! Another new HSN, but still home. Thanks to Bstall76 for linking this site!

Happy to be here and like the look, but may I ask what caused the shift. I know why we left the scout site for HSN. Was there more going on behind the scenes? I have been working a ton so maybe I just missed it, but wanted to ask. Like the layout and glad to be here!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived