Are you banned from Dan Dakich's twitter account?

Are you banned from Dan Dakich's twitter account?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you banned from Dan Dakich's twitter account?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I don't do twitter, but if I did, I would be banned within 30 seconds of following Dan.

Out of curiosity for that don't use twitter is it because you have other social media platforms that you use? To me...especially for sports fans....I couldn't imagine not having twitter ever again. All of the information first...plus during a game it's awesome because of sideline or court side updates.

I don't use facebook often and rarely use instagram so I get if there are other platforms people use but for sports fans twitter is the best.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Out of curiosity for that don't use twitter is it because you have other social media platforms that you use? To me...especially for sports fans....I couldn't imagine not having twitter ever again. All of the information first...plus during a game it's awesome because of sideline or court side updates.

I don't use facebook often and rarely use instagram so I get if there are other platforms people use but for sports fans twitter is the best.

I literally take great steps to not be married to my phone.  When I get home, my phone goes into a basket in the kitchen with my wallet and keys. 

My personality is that I don't need to be the first to know information.  Same reason that I've never paid for premium content on a site like this.  Between work and the kid's activities, I feel  I have enough things demanding my attention.  If I'm out and want to know a score, I pull it up on espn.com, and I'll check back every 30 minutes or so.   

Since I don't need immediate information, I'm perfectly content getting info from the web and letting someone share it through a site such as this.

18 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Same reason that I've never paid for premium content on a site like this.  I'm  

Knowing many fans feel the same as you, we will be making every effort in keeping HSN.03 free.  Free content.  Free of ads.  And free of soliciting for handouts. 

55 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I literally take great steps to not be married to my phone.  When I get home, my phone goes into a basket in the kitchen with my wallet and keys. 

My personality is that I don't need to be the first to know information.  Same reason that I've never paid for premium content on a site like this.  Between work and the kid's activities, I feel  I have enough things demanding my attention.  If I'm out and want to know a score, I pull it up on espn.com, and I'll check back every 30 minutes or so.   

Since I don't need immediate information, I'm perfectly content getting info from the web and letting someone share it through a site such as this.

Same with me and I don't even have a smart phone.  I pay enough for my two kids to have their phones so I don't need to buy me one.  To me all the technology is hurting sports and the way people view sports.  It use to be special to watch a game and it seemed to men more than it does today. To me sports are going to be in trouble because I think there is to much over saturation.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Wait, did you say you've never paid for premium information on HSN?  You get the heck outta here you cheap dog!!! GO!  You're the reason HooaierHoopster has to drive a crappy Mercedes AMG 63 and not a Ferrari which he truly deserves!  😎 Poor Blue can barely buy his cousin a wedding ring!  The whole moderating team feels let down. :-(

• 1 month later...

Archived