Beer Lovers

JaybobHoosier

Honestly, I drink 4-5 beers a YEAR.  Just don't care for it enough to go out of my way for one.  And, if the wife and I go out, I always volunteer to be the designated driver so she can have a glass of wine or a margarita.

Occasionally when I'm travelling on business, and can walk back to the hotel, I'll have a drink if I go to a pub or sports bar for dinner.  When I do drink a beer, I obey the following rules:

• I drink directly from the bottle.  Prefer to have a bottle in my hand than a glass.  And, absolutely no cans.  Beer is nasty out of a can.
  • It's always a Miller Lite.   I don't like dark beers.  And, Coors and Buds are nasty.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Honestly, I drink 4-5 beers a YEAR.  Just don't care for it enough to go out of my way for one.  And, if the wife and I go out, I always volunteer to be the designated driver so she can have a glass of wine or a margarita.

Occasionally when I'm travelling on business, and can walk back to the hotel, I'll have a drink if I go to a pub or sports bar for dinner.  When I do drink a beer, I obey the following rules:

• I drink directly from the bottle.  Prefer to have a bottle in my hand than a glass.  And, absolutely no cans.  Beer is nasty out of a can.
  • It's always a Miller Lite.   I don't like dark beers.  And, Coors and Buds are nasty.

Plus, when the wives drink more it makes our jobs easier at the end of the night ;)

Two Hearted is America's Best Beer for a reason.  It tops my list.

After moving from IN to AZ, I got to experience a lot of west coast beers that are really, really tasty.  Ballast Point and Odell Brewing are two of the top ones.  Just fantastic.

Back closer to home, I love a Goose IPA or Gumballhead -- my all-time favorite.

5 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

After moving from IN to AZ, I got to experience a lot of west coast beers that are really, really tasty.  Ballast Point and Odell Brewing are two of the top ones.  Just fantastic.

If you can get anything from Bear Republic, their stuff is awesome.  Fathead Brewing and Green Flash are two great west coast ones too.  As for Gumball, anything from Three Floyd's is a winner!

6 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

I misread that and thought you said America's Best was your favorite beer! 

Archived