Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

Here is a question...sure super long shot but just wonder. If Lewis transfers to IU does that take a scholly this year even though he can't play til next year? Is it kind of like a redshirt where it still uses one of your spots but the kid doesn't play or is it like he is just in limbo and we can use the scholly for one year? I assume it would use one of our spots but would be cool if we could sign Trendon and have Kira use one of next years schollys.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Here is a question...sure super long shot but just wonder. If Lewis transfers to IU does that take a scholly this year even though he can't play til next year? Is it kind of like a redshirt where it still uses one of your spots but the kid doesn't play or is it like he is just in limbo and we can use the scholly for one year? I assume it would use one of our spots but would be cool if we could sign Trendon and have Kira use one of next years schollys.

Yes he would count toward the 13 scholarshiips

36 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I have zero suspicion of Duke quite honestly and think people who do are simply jealous. 

Well, a Kansas assistant is on wiretap saying Zion's dad wants 100k, a house and a job, which they say they can do and he commits to Duke, who was a distant 3rd for free? Over Kansas, who isn't chopped liver?

Archived