Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Penguin Point?  Can someone tell me what species of Penguins are native to Indiana?

This board does not cease to amaze me.  I grew up in Angola, referenced via tri state in another thread, graduated from new haven, joked about several months ago, parents now live in Columbia city, near all this goshen and Warsaw talk.  No big deal, until we start talking about penguin point!  Now you have my attention!

Thanks to all of you who make this board so interesting to me.

12 hours ago, Threedom said:

This board does not cease to amaze me.  I grew up in Angola, referenced via tri state in another thread, graduated from new haven, joked about several months ago, parents now live in Columbia city, near all this goshen and Warsaw talk.  No big deal, until we start talking about penguin point!  Now you have my attention!

Thanks to all of you who make this board so interesting to me.

I lived and went to school in New Haven but graduated from Columbia City and currently live in Goshen.

19 hours ago, iuthruandthru said:

I have not been to Penguin Point in so long.

Believe it or not, the family in this commercial is my mom, oldest brother, and sister. My other brother and I were sick, and my dad was too "bald" to be in the commercial, so that's my Penguin Point "dad".  Pretty hilarious you posted this. I actually found this randomly on YouTube a year or two ago. My family never thought we'd see this again. 

14 hours ago, IUProfessor said:

If he's serious about going somewhere he can trust 100%, one would think that would have to rule out Alabama and LSU, no?

I'm going to hold off until he announces. Bama I get no matter what because it's his home state school. I get that. If he chooses LSU over us I think that should be a major eye opener to anyone on our staff, our administration and our fans on plenty of levels. 

47 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm going to hold off until he announces. Bama I get no matter what because it's his home state school. I get that. If he chooses LSU over us I think that should be a major eye opener to anyone on our staff, our administration and our fans on plenty of levels. 

Why? It has been said all along he may not want to follow in his brother's shadow. How would that be an eye opener to anyone associated with IU?

9 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Why? It has been said all along he may not want to follow in his brother's shadow. How would that be an eye opener to anyone associated with IU?

Understand and agree to a certain extent. Just my 2 cents. IF and it's a big IF only for conversation he chooses LSU over IU....shadow or not it tells me we were never a true consideration to begin with. Choosing LSU over any of the schools let alone IU wouldn't feel right one bit. LSU has so much shade over their program right now. That's all I was saying. 

Archived