Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

1 minute ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Football season is NEVER over to Bama fans. Most of sports talk down here was about spring practice or the NFL draft during March Madness!  

What do their home games in MBB sound like? I'm sure they come no where close to IU"s. Trendon  has to know there is a big difference in fan bases correct?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, milehiiu said:

True. Very true.  Been gone from Indiana for a long time.  My wrestling knowledge dates a lot earlier.  A guy, born inDelphi, Indiana.... raised in Indianapolis.....and his cousin...."The Crusher".  LOL

Dick the Bruiser 

Dick the Bruiser's son-in-law was my high school wrestling coach.  If anyone remembers Tim the Golden Lion.

I'm more than 2 pages behind in this thread despite this being a response to a post 3 hours old.

Wish I had info on Trendon.

11 minutes ago, PoHoosier said:

Dick the Bruiser's son-in-law was my high school wrestling coach.  If anyone remembers Tim the Golden Lion.

I'm more than 2 pages behind in this thread despite this being a response to a post 3 hours old.

Wish I had info on Trending.

The golden lion...he was a substitute gym teacher on occasion at my high school in the 90s!

33 minutes ago, PoHoosier said:

That is really cool, what you shared with us.  Funny how we have so many connections. And why I don't mind having a thread go off topic.

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Winds in general dying or just the swirling kind? Calm before the storm perhaps?

I am afraid to say that the winds are dying down.  Does not mean that they may be picking up, again. However they may come back  too late.

1 hour ago, PoHoosier said:

My grandma went to high school with Dick the Bruiser 

2 hours ago, loviubb said:

What do their home games in MBB sound like? I'm sure they come no where close to IU"s. Trendon  has to know there is a big difference in fan bases correct?

Usually pretty tame, unless Auburn or Kentucky are in town. Coleman Coliseum is fugly, and there is little interest in basketball outside of a few diehards.

6 hours ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Race and Trayce will be the 4, Smith will move to 3. 

Smith will definitely need to improve his shooting to play out on the wing. Hunter with Anderson backing him up is my prediction...or a 3 guard lineup when HUnter sits. I’ve not seen anything from Race to see him leap frogging Justin. He plays hard defense but he has no offense as of yet. Long way to go for that kid. Trayce might push Justin for time at the 4 now that we landed Brunk.

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Smith will definitely need to improve his shooting to play out on the wing. Hunter with Anderson backing him up is my prediction...or a 3 guard lineup when HUnter sits. I’ve not seen anything from Race to see him leap frogging Justin. He plays hard defense but he has no offense as of yet. Long way to go for that kid. Trayce might push Justin for time at the 4 now that we landed Brunk.

Not just shooting, he’d need to improve ball handling, passing, decision making, etc. Unless he improves a great deal, Smith is a 4. 

9 hours ago, dgambill said:

TJD is going to take time from Smith at the 4.

14 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Winds in general dying or just the swirling kind? Calm before the storm perhaps?

The winds from the South need to be strong enough to get him to campus. No visit no chance.  Hearing it might take a real strong wind out of the east to get that wind moving from the South

16 hours ago, dgambill said:

I’m starting Hunter right away, and if he would have never got hurt he would have started at the 3 last season. Smith is terrible. 

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

The winds from the South need to be strong enough to get him to campus. No visit no chance.  Hearing it might take a real strong wind out of the east to get that wind moving from the South

Are you all trying to start a tornado or something?

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Confused what the East matters 

Archived