The Menendez Brothers 

John and Robert Kennedy 

Orville and Wilbur Wright 

The Alou brothers 

The Baldwins, Wahlbergs

All kinds of example of siblings that follow up each other in their pursuits 

Reggie and Cheryl Miller

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

You theory is since Sean is crooked then since Archie is his brother that Archie must be crooked as well.

Who knows...maybe Sean couldn’t recruit as well when Archie left so he decided he needed a little help. At least I hope that is the case...if Archie is dirty then I will be very disappointed...but all I see is his brother had issues come tourney time so maybe he thought I just am 1 or 2 guys from winning it all and then made the awful decision to get dirty to seal the deal.

11 minutes ago, rico said:

Ahhhh, the life of early retirement......I would do a rattlesnake if you would hold it for me!!!!!!!!

Not sure what movie that is from...

17 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Wow,i hope your drinking.. 🤢

He has definitely been drinking lol!!!

2 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

This board occasionally pretends that it's a classy place to discuss basketball, but then we mock the physical appearance of kids and post smut. Some people here need to grow up.

When I first came it was a serious place to discuss interesting subjects are at least read interesting views. It’s not so much anymore it’s changing . 

6 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

The off season gets folks a bit out of whack. 

I am all for fun, and even go off topic, but let's be a bit more thoughtful about it guys. 

That's why I suggest members spend more time in the Animal House during the off season. 

This is the only thing I'm going to say about the 'going off-topic and having fun' thing.  So, don't try and bait me, because I won't bite.

Many of the same people that are going off-topic and having fun (in the off-season, mind you) are the same people that contribute to the vast majority of serious conversations on this board as well.  Many of them have been through multiple versions of this board, and an argument could be made that this board would not exist without their contributions. 

They have earned the right to get a little goofy sometimes.  

Is a thread about a prized recruit the best place to get goofy, maybe not.  But, there are times when that's where the winds take you.

For those wanting more serious off-season discussion, there is a thread on the main page about a 3.5 hour podcast that is ripe for a lot of great discussion.  Take the time to listen to the entire podcast (I did), and don't be shy about opening up some discussion about the information that is shared on the podcast. 

Be the seed of change, if that's what you seek.  Lead the serious discussions when there is something to talk about.  That's what many of those you are complaining about do.  

I am not the take my ball and go home kinda guy. If us having a little bit fun turns so many off then I will only contribute things that are relevant to the topic. I will see you guys about once until season starts. Got a feeling that if those of that enjoy this board did that same HSN will be spoken of in the past tense. I will check back every few days to see how much discussion we have and if anything " valuable " that I can add. If not I will just pass right on through.   

I have too much respect for this board to not take suggestions seriously.  Have a blessed day!!

Archived