Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Zuckerkorn said:

He may have many outstanding traits as a basketball player, but decisiveness doesn't appear to be one of them.😯

Honestly I’m not sure it is his fault. It’s like musical chairs and the music has ended and chairs are being taken one after another. First the coach at Bama gets fired and honestly that was and still is where I think he ends up...then the LSU thing. Then Duke gets involved but he was just a fall back...and during that time Memphis pivoted and focused on others...now the scholarships are drying up fast and it’s almost like he doesn’t have a choice. Honestly IU is the one constant that hasn’t changed for him but alas it’s so far away for the family. Too bad we aren’t Duke and just land them a house to stay and watch him play.

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Plunger Up !!

I haven’t been paying close enough attention to decipher this new bathroom code language that you all are speaking, so I’ll ask... is plunger up a good thing? Or is it similar to plunger down? 

14 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I haven’t been paying close enough attention to decipher this new bathroom code language that you all are speaking, so I’ll ask... is plunger up a good thing? Or is it similar to plunger down? 

Means nothing other than to get Morton flushed to 2nd page

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

All signs to LSU. Good luck to this young man. Can't say I agree with this choice one bit...for reasons we've discussed over and over. 

I just can't believe his family would send their son to a known cheater like Wade

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just can't believe his family would send their son to a known cheater like Wade

It's the South. Before anyone comes along...have family scattered throughout. Love it down there but in terms of recruiting they just hold a different view of coaches who cheat....as in they don't care. Can't remember which national analyst said it yesterday about Big 10. Basically said a guy like Beilein could thrive in our conference because it was cleaner than all the others. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

It's the South. Before anyone comes along...have family scattered throughout. Love it down there but in terms of recruiting they just hold a different view of coaches who cheat....as in they don't care. Can't remember which national analyst said it yesterday about Big 10. Basically said a guy like Beilein could thrive in our conference because it was cleaner than all the others. 

Uhh actually they care...they just care about other teams cheating not their own. SEC is a cesspool of recruiting. That said every single fan thinks their program doesn’t cheat or will justify it by someone else cheating. Just today on UK call in show a fan and the media guys were ripping Rick Pitino about being a no good cheating loser....but only after he went to UL....he was clean at UK. Smh

Archived