Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Still waiting to read a positive, or less pessimistic post from you. I’m pretty docile and prob more pessimistic than optimistic, but you take the cake man. 

The ordfan from rivals has infiltrated hsn. Hope mods add an ignore feature.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well there are about 3 posters on here that have came over here from there to ruin this board like they did over there.

It's vintage rivals style, you can't come without your posse.  

30 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

Screenshot_20190514-144450.png

Here is my thing......If it such a heavy LSU lean, then narrow it down to your top 2, like Lester did. If IU ir the others still have a shot, then keep all 4 on there. I want to be excited and hope that somehow we have a shot, but man this is just exhausting. If IU has a "puncher's chance"....., then fight like hell to get back into it. Archie is behind.....he needs to win a few rounds late.

11 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Here is my thing......If it such a heavy LSU lean, then narrow it down to your top 2, like Lester did. If IU ir the others still have a shot, then keep all 4 on there. I want to be excited and hope that somehow we have a shot, but man this is just exhausting. If IU has a "puncher's chance"....., then fight like hell to get back into it. Archie is behind.....he needs to win a few rounds late.

My guess is the Watfords have pretty strong relationships with all 4 schools; they didn't want to drop any. Plus you never know if news breaks out in the meantime that may make then change their decision. I think they're just being cautious. 

12 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I think the only reason TW listed IU was respect for his family.

10 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I think the only reason TW listed IU was respect for his family.

I get it, but either give IU a REAL SHOT or move on. That "respect for IU" is nice and thoughtful, but I want to be seriously considered not a "...was never gonna happen!"

22 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I get it, but either give IU a REAL SHOT or move on. That "respect for IU" is nice and thoughtful, but I want to be seriously considered not a "...was never gonna happen!"

I dont think its respect for IU. I think someone in his family wants him at IU and thats why Archie got the second in home. I just dont think TW wants any part of coming to IU and having to listen to how everyone loved his brother. I shake my head every time I read some one tweet to TW, follow in your brothers foot steps and come to IU. He wants his own thing.

16 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I dont think its respect for IU. I think someone in his family wants him at IU and thats why Archie got the second in home. I just dont think TW wants any part of coming to IU and having to listen to how everyone loved his brother. I shake my head every time I read some one tweet to TW, follow in your brothers foot steps and come to IU. He wants his own thing.

.....ok, I get that. Just take IU's name out if we have zero shot....

2 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Still waiting to read a positive, or less pessimistic post from you. I’m pretty docile and prob more pessimistic than optimistic, but you take the cake man. 

Once we see some positives in the offseason you will see it. Right there are really are not any so I will be as critical as I want. 

23 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

Once we see some positives in the offseason you will see it. Right there are really are not any so I will be as critical as I want. 

That response sounds like one my 5 year old would give when I get on her. I wouldn’t advocate for anything less than total free speech, but I can also “ be as critical as I want” about your pessimism. Just gets old when it’s EVERY post. 

Question for mods: If every single one of us ignore a poster, does their profile/username disappear by default? 😂

24 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

That response sounds like one my 5 year old would give when I get on her. I wouldn’t advocate for anything less than total free speech, but I can also “ be as critical as I want” about your pessimism. Just gets old when it’s EVERY post. 

Question for mods: If every single one of us ignore a poster, does their profile/username disappear by default? 😂

Ignore me!!!!! It is pretty simple and I think will be less stressful for you. By the way I just called Watford to IU so I do not know why you would not like that!!!

Archived