Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

1 hour ago, Bedford1432 said:

Once we see some positives in the offseason you will see it. Right there are really are not any so I will be as critical as I want. 

If you want to be critical and negative go back to rivals where you will fit in fine.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bedford1432 said:

Ignore me!!!!! It is pretty simple and I think will be less stressful for you. By the way I just called Watford to IU so I do not know why you would not like that!!!

You don’t stress me out. Trust me. I have four kids under eight. Still don’t want to read constant negative comments and I don’t want to block/ignore anybody.  Fwiw, I assumed that pick was out of sarcasm. The one post I see that is optimistic is about the furthest thing from being optimistic about. Hopefully you’ll be able to say I told you so.

2 hours ago, StLHoosier said:

How stressful is it?  I’m about 6 months from having three under four.  Going from the man to man to the zone defense before too long. 😁 😀 🙂 😐 😢 😭

What in God’s name are you two thinking? PULL OUT!!

10 hours ago, StLHoosier said:

How stressful is it?  I’m about 6 months from having three under four.  Going from the man to man to the zone defense before too long. 😁 😀 🙂 😐 😢 😭

Hate to scare you, but our most difficult transition was from two to three, because as you said you will be outnumbered. My wife and I both work full time (with my wife being a physician, so we are busy), and two grandmas watch our kids at our house during the week. So we are very lucky in that since, but it also means we come home to a messy house daily and constantly fighting the kids on sugar supplied by grandmas. Tough to get on grandmas when we are getting free daycare! First world problems, I know, but can get very stressful for a person with OCD when it comes to cleanliness. 🥴

46 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

IU or LSU who will be nailed by the NCAA soon. The choice is beyond obvious and he will shock the world with the an IU pick.

Hey I wish you're right, but I think you'd be the one to be shocked. 

There is no smoke. There probably won't be a fire.

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1975 said:

On Instagram, Trendon follows Indiana Men’s Basketball and Memphis Men’s Basketball, but not Alabama or LSU.. which is interesting because he’s an active Instagram user and he’s predicted to go to LSU.. but doesn’t follow their account. Just thought I’d share. 

Welcome to the board!

12 hours ago, HoosierFan1975 said:

On Instagram, Trendon follows Indiana Men’s Basketball and Memphis Men’s Basketball, but not Alabama or LSU.. which is interesting because he’s an active Instagram user and he’s predicted to go to LSU.. but doesn’t follow their account. Just thought I’d share. 

I used to use this as a pretty good indicator on some recruits until last couple of years. Shoot LQ followed all the guys on twitter and the day after he announced (and lost several hundred followers...probably all IU fans) he stopped following all of them.

This could be another topic but if athletes get paid for their likeness or brand....you'll see tons of kids having the big fan bases in their recruitment so they can drive followers up and use that as a reason they should get paid. 50K followers on Insta can actually have you earning some nice coin. 

58 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I used to use this as a pretty good indicator on some recruits until last couple of years. Shoot LQ followed all the guys on twitter and the day after he announced (and lost several hundred followers...probably all IU fans) he stopped following all of them.

This could be another topic but if athletes get paid for their likeness or brand....you'll see tons of kids having the big fan bases in their recruitment so they can drive followers up and use that as a reason they should get paid. 50K followers on Insta can actually have you earning some nice coin. 

You need to start a thread on that....interesting.

Archived