Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

What does the crystal ball say? Did not take LSU seriously in this one but lots of traction.  I would be surprised if Penny loses this one.

Are you sure that it's not just an interview only? I went to his twitter and it says there is a live interview on Instagram at 7 tonight to discuss the four schools and more....

I obviously have colored glasses on because I can’t for the LIFE of me grasp how a top flight BASKETBALL recruit chooses a school like Bama over an IU, Or any other major basketball school. I could think of 20-25 schools I’d rather go to as a basketball player than Alabama. 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

I obviously have colored glasses on because I can’t for the LIFE of me grasp how a top flight BASKETBALL recruit chooses a school like Bama over an IU, Or any other major basketball school. I could think of 20-25 schools I’d rather go to as a basketball player than Alabama. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe he wants free tickets to football games. :coffee:

16 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

So for those of you who say convo’s happen all the time between top players...where does this stack up? Just curious

Reminds me a little bit of the back and forth between Romeo, Darius Garland and Quentin Grimes.  I remember Quentin in his ear about playing for Kansas, but when it came time to guess where he ended up at the McDonald's game, Quentin guessed correctly and said IU.  Darius said something about Romeo being unresponsive or less responsive to his text inquiries and figured that meant he wasn't going to Vanderbilt.  I'm guessing Trayce pretty much knows where the other two are going and is trying to convince them to get it over with.

3 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Reminds me a little bit of the back and forth between Romeo, Darius Garland and Quentin Grimes.  I remember Quentin in his ear about playing for Kansas, but when it came time to guess where he ended up at the McDonald's game, Quentin guessed correctly and said IU.  Darius said something about Romeo being unresponsive or less responsive to his text inquiries and figured that meant he wasn't going to Vanderbilt.  I'm guessing Trayce pretty much knows where the other two are going and is trying to convince them to get it over with.

Makes sense

Archived