Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, KDB said:

New crystal ball pick for Trendon.

Memphis Insider Brooks Hansen logs a foggy pick.

Brooks was once a member of Hoosier Sports Nation.....albeit an earlier rendition. He and I would communicate regularly.  But not so much now. 

10 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Is that his first pick or did he change it?

Looks like Brooks made his prediction today.

Brooks Hansen's Crystal Ball Predictions

Let me say that history has proven to me that Brooks is solid.  In that, I mean he does not post off cocked.

Having said that, he did get a few IU recruits wrong, back in the day. 

14 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Ayden with The Big Show several years ago 

751911_orig.jpg

That's awesome!

I was surprised to find out he played college basketball at Wichita St.  Watched a clip of him on a late night show awhile ago. Seems like a really good guy.  Funny too. 

13 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

That's awesome!

I was surprised to find out he played college basketball at Wichita St.  Watched a clip of him on a late night show awhile ago. Seems like a really good guy.  Funny too. 

Paul Whyte was a pretty good ball player. He and John Cena made it a day to never forget.

A friend of mine and IU grad, now resides in Memphis and his feelings/rumors are that Trendon seems to be torn between three schools. He loves Indiana and IU has that “home” feel, but playing for Bama and representing his home state is important. He also said that Memphis has made him a priority for some time now and he’s developed a great chemistry with the staff and recruits in that class.

If he really wants to be the man, I think Bama and Indiana are his best options. While guys like Kira Lewis and Rob Phinisee will be staples for both programs heading into next season, neither are alpha males... or at least I haven’t got that impression.

In Memphis, he’s going to have James Wiseman and Precious(plays similarly to Trendon) to take away some of the spotlight. It’s difficult to try and decipher his recruitment at the moment, but I’m just not very confident about landing him. Hope I’m wrong!

On 4/23/2019 at 2:13 PM, dgambill said:

So if he isn’t visiting I’d say he has settled on one of the schools close to home. I thought him and Christian were coming up etc but if that is no longer happening I’d say he is not wasting our time. I was hopeful for an upgrade scoring at the 4 spot...guess we will have to hope Justin improves this offseason.

Race and Trayce will be the 4, Smith will move to 3. 

42 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

A friend of mine and IU grad, now resides in Memphis and his feelings/rumors are that Trendon seems to be torn between three schools. He loves Indiana and IU has that “home” feel, but playing for Bama and representing his home state is important. He also said that Memphis has made him a priority for some time now and he’s developed a great chemistry with the staff and recruits in that class.

If he really wants to be the man, I think Bama and Indiana are his best options. While guys like Kira Lewis and Rob Phinisee will be staples for both programs heading into next season, neither are alpha males... or at least I haven’t got that impression.

In Memphis, he’s going to have James Wiseman and Precious(plays similarly to Trendon) to take away some of the spotlight. It’s difficult to try and decipher his recruitment at the moment, but I’m just not very confident about landing him. Hope I’m wrong!

Precious hasn't committed yet(although a lot of people think its Memphis).

Maybe that is what he's waiting on and would go elsewhere if he does.  

Bama has the home state advantage.  And he would have the spotlight(although not until football season is over).   IU just makes more sense and I hope Archie can convince him.

Go Hoosiers!!!

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Nicest guy you could ever want to meet.

I'll second that. Ohio Valley Wrestling (which was WWFs "AAA" minor leagues at the time) did a show in my hometown. Paul Wight was the headliner (injury rehab). His opponent, a guy whose character at the time was named Leviathan. Real name: Dave Bautista.

Met them both after the show. Paul was a great dude. Hilarious to boot. Bautista was a little more reserved, but cordial.

1 hour ago, Indy1987 said:

Precious hasn't committed yet(although a lot of people think its Memphis).

Maybe that is what he's waiting on and would go elsewhere if he does.  

Bama has the home state advantage.  And he would have the spotlight(although not until football season is over).   IU just makes more sense and I hope Archie can convince him.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Football season is NEVER over to Bama fans. Most of sports talk down here was about spring practice or the NFL draft during March Madness!  

Archived