Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

“So you’re telling me there’s a chance..., YEA!”

Is it me or does it seem that TW doesn't know what school he wants,its like time will be up and he just says.."I guess I will go here"...seems like Alabama was hot,then Memphis, then LSU and now back to Memphis 

At this point if I'm Trendon, I might consider waiting.  At this stage in the game, he would likely have multiple opportunities after draft announcements are done.  You've waited this long (and as a result, avoided a bad situation at LSU as a result), might as well stretch it out.  Who knows what school might get in trouble between now and then...

24 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

At this point if I'm Trendon, I might consider waiting.  At this stage in the game, he would likely have multiple opportunities after draft announcements are done.  You've waited this long (and as a result, avoided a bad situation at LSU as a result), might as well stretch it out.  Who knows what school might get in trouble between now and then...

Bama fans are REALLY hoping for a new coach. Although their aspirations are a bit lofty (Brad Stevens was one "potential" candidate!!), it might be worth waiting to see what happens. They could throw a ton of $ at someone. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Bama fans are REALLY hoping for a new coach. Although their aspirations are a bit lofty (Brad Stevens was one "potential" candidate!!), it might be worth waiting to see what happens. They could throw a ton of $ at someone. 

LOL...if Brad wouldn't leave for the IU job, he ain't leaving for the Alabama position.

I get their frustration. Avery seems like a nice guy that can relate to his players, but I don't get the impression he's a master tactician.

34 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

LOL...if Brad wouldn't leave for the IU job, he ain't leaving for the Alabama position.

I get their frustration. Avery seems like a nice guy that can relate to his players, but I don't get the impression he's a master tactician.

Exactly!  Think they'll throw big money and get a proven commodity, but not one of your top tier coaches.  Be interesting to see what the Watfords decide.  You know Trendon would be the first call for any new coach.

1 hour ago, Hoosierinbham said:

There's an equal chance of them reanimating the remains of Bear Bryant and having him coach basketball.

8 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

I would put this level of hope as the hope Heidi Klum shows up on my doorstep tonight and gets permission from my wife to take me on a date 😎

The chance of Heidi Klum showing up for you is a near certainty compared to the chance of your wife giving permission.

41 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

Regrettably, I think the January 25th post on page 38 (patting self on back...) will sadly be true.

Wishing him the best. Nice boy. Great family. 

I've re-read that post numerous times over the weeks.  I even bumped it at one point.  I have to ask, was I reading it wrong or did you basically say in that post that we were all in on Keion and therefore we backed off of Watford?  Please tell me I misread that.  

Archived