Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say Alabama still has a strong shot with their Kira coming back and their new coach. That said after this recruitment looked all but dead everything that has had to go right for us to have a shot has gone right...we need this one bad after losing out on Keion. Go Archie!

3 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Those are the kind of things I like to hear from a well respected insider....

😊

Thank you sir. For your kindness. However, unlike the winds blowing out of Colorado before De'Ron Davis committed to IU.... the winds for TW are not nearly as strong.  Shall we say... swirling ? 

15 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thank you sir. For your kindness. However, unlike the winds blowing out of Colorado before De'Ron Davis committed to IU.... the winds for TW are not nearly as strong.  Shall we say... swirling ? 

As long as there are winds. Gives us hope!!

41 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Just want to thank you for the job you are doing, as a special ed teacher.    That is very special.  We have many teachers that have joined us here.  It's a privilege to have you as a member of our community.

Once again.  Hoosier Sports Nation is not just a fan board.  As we continue to learn more and more about our members in real life.  I love it !

Thank you sir! It’s a blessing, not a job! 

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I would say Alabama still has a strong shot with their Kira coming back and their new coach. That said after this recruitment looked all but dead everything that has had to go right for us to have a shot has gone right...we need this one bad after losing out on Keion. Go Archie!

Who is Keion?

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Hey, dancing bananas for now.  Get him back on campus and that might as well be it.  

10 hours ago, GoshenFan84 said:

If I'm keeping track correctly, in the last couple of days, the Brunk thread was hijacked by a Mr. Smith tweet. A separate thread was started for that topic. That thread was hijacked by Archie's offense. This one was hijacked by insider talk. This is my first off season on HSN. Is this how every thread goes?  

I don't know anything about thread hijackings.......BTW, I was born in Goshen.

12 hours ago, GoshenFan84 said:

If I'm keeping track correctly, in the last couple of days, the Brunk thread was hijacked by a Mr. Smith tweet. A separate thread was started for that topic. That thread was hijacked by Archie's offense. This one was hijacked by insider talk. This is my first off season on HSN. Is this how every thread goes?  

Is there any update about an actual visit by TW? 

None scheduled that I know of yet. Unless it's been lost 5-6 pages ago.

I remember reading an article from when Christian was here about how the Watford family drove up to Bloomington for every game. What a great family! However, that is the very reason I assumed Trendon would never play for Indiana - that is a brutal drive to make 20+ times a year. I would NOT blame the Watfords at all if Trendon wanted to play closer to his family.

However, for the first time in this recruitment I think we have a real shot, right? What am I missing here:

Memphis - out if Precious commits. TW and Precious play the same position and TW wants to be the focal point for a team

LSU - Did TW say they were out due to the Will Wade situation (even though Wade is back as coach)

Duke - out due to commitment from Hurt

Alabama - has a new coach but still seems to be a contender

Is a McDonald's All-American about to fall right into our lap?

Archived