Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dgambill said:

In a world where 5* kids want to be one and done I think Watford is one of th few that could stick around for 2-3 years. Those type are rare and special because the leap they make from one year to the next.

Yea you could probably make a solid case high four star are the most prized recruits in college...good enough to dominate the game as they progress but not too good to leave the team immediately 

44 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Yea you could probably make a solid case high four star are the most prized recruits in college...good enough to dominate the game as they progress but not too good to leave the team immediately 

Guys in the 15-30 range are probably the best in that respect.  Archie is going after a bunch of those.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I'm a bit surprised to be honest.  Then again, I don't really know jack squat about where we stand with any of these plyers.

I linked the ITH recruiting update in the 2019 recruiting thread -- per that update, Ala and Memphis lead but IU is still planning a visit later this month. Sounds like IU / CAM is keeping irons in the fire, and is keeping Watford as a recruit of interest.

5 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I linked the ITH recruiting update in the 2019 recruiting thread -- per that update, Ala and Memphis lead but IU is still planning a visit later this month. Sounds like IU / CAM is keeping irons in the fire, and is keeping Watford as a recruit of interest.

Keep putting the pressure on KBJ too!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived