Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Right..."dates aren't finalized," "plans to"...

Fair enough, but he has circled the 12/8 date as his target and said the he wants to take an OV to IU.  I still don't think we are top 2 here, but I don't think it is as dire as some think.  Now if we get KBJ and TJD before 12/8, that's when I suspect he backs down.  Such first world problems those would be.

4 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

We can pretty much close the books on this kid.  He is not coming to Indiana.  I wish him luck wherever he goes

I agree with your pessimism at the moment but I think it's mostly because he is thinking IU takes TJD and likely KBJ making things a little crowded for Watford.

6 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

We can pretty much close the books on this kid.  He is not coming to Indiana.  I wish him luck wherever he goes

Who was it that said other teams are going to benefit from us not being able to take 5-6 players,from the way it looks we only had a pool of about 3-4 players

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/q-a-with-five-star-alabama-product-trendon-watford

Lots of information here.

image.png.4b89d7faefdeab48f1957c27dfbe4e13.png

"I think I have one for Indiana some time during the month of December. I haven't figured out the date just yet." LOL, he sounds very enthused. 9_9

image.png.2acf3bb70f82676df3ed2ba3719bcf7e.png

Looks like his top 4 will be Alabama, Memphis, LSU and then one of us or FSU.

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

What exactly does that mean or imply?

Just teasing you and being silly. No ill will at all. You’ve been bullish with your info on Trayce and I thought I saw that he might push his decision to December when it was implied here that it would be early to mid October. I think even SS said if it gets to November something is off.

1 hour ago, ADegenerate said:

Just teasing you and being silly. No ill will at all. You’ve been bullish with your info on Trayce and I thought I saw that he might push his decision to December when it was implied here that it would be early to mid October. I think even SS said if it gets to November something is off.

I thought so but thought maybe the comment joke about trendon was too off color. I dont intend to offend. Thanks

1 hour ago, ADegenerate said:

I still strongly believe before nov 5.

Archived