In researching for the upcoming season ::::

Here are some things that I am thinking !!  Once again , I see St.Mary's of California have a legit chance to Dethrone Gonzaga as West Coast Conference Champions !! Also::  Oregon State only won 5 games last season , however , they only LOSE 2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game from last season ! If they stay healthy [ which they did not do last season] I think they could have the largest number of increased win totals of any team in D1 Basketball !! Also: Missouri only won 8 games last season > With new Coach Cuonzo Martin and the players he has brought in to play at Mizzou , The Tigers could have the 2nd. most increased win total in D1 Hoops !! Other teams to keep an eye on in 2017-2018 [ imho] are Providence , TCU , Seton Hall [darn- IU plays at Seton Hall] , Xavier ,Idaho [yes Idaho] College of Charleston , and USC !! Only 39 more days until HOOSIER HOOPS Tips off ,baby !!

11 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Here are some things that I am thinking !!  Once again , I see St.Mary's of California have a legit chance to Dethrone Gonzaga as West Coast Conference Champions !! Also::  Oregon State only won 5 games last season , however , they only LOSE 2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game from last season 1 If they stay healthy [ which they did not do last seaspon] I think they could have the largest number of incresed win totals of any team in D1 Basketball !! Also: Missouri only won 8 games last season > With new Coach Cuonzo Martin and the players he has brought in to play at Mizzou , The Tigers could be the 2nd. most incresed win total in D1 Hoops !! Other teams to keep an eye on in 2017-2018 [ imho] are Providence , TCU , Seton Hall [darn- IU plays at Seton Hall] , Xavier ,Idaho [yes Idaho] College of Charleston , and USC !! Only 39 more days until HOOSIER HOOPS Tips off ,baby !!

You are slipping HTD. You kind of gave some props to an ex-Boilermaker. 

Gonzaga lost a ton of talent from last season's 2 loss team that made it all the way to the NCAA Tournament Championship game before losing its 2nd game last season !! I just rechecked their updated and current roster and I do not think the new additions to their roster ( for the 2017-2018 season ) quite come up to the talent and skill level of their DEPARTED players !! We will get a chance to see The Zags in the Brand new Early season tournament ( PK 80) on ESPN-2 on Nov. 23 ,2017 vs. Ohio State and Nov 24 .2017 vs either Florida Or Stanford ! I think the game with either Florida or Stanford will back up my presumption that the ZAGS might just be down just enough for St. Mary's of California to replace them as West Coast Confernce Champions ?????? Only time will tell ??

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

5Fouls____ I hope you are right !! However , IU won 18 games LAST SEASON ! So-the Hoosiers would have to go undefeated in 2017-2018 to have a chance at the most increased # of wins in D1 Men's basketball !! could live with that , VBG !!~

That's the type of positive thinking we rely on you to bring to the board HTD!  We all want IU to go undefeated, and we want you to help get us pumped up for it.

5fouls- Don't you remember when pee yew got hit with NCAA sanctions during Keady's tenure at pee yew?? Shame on you , if you forgot or just did not know . While Keady was the head coach at pee yew there was the unsecured $3,000.00 loan that a pee yew player got ( he then transfered to Rhode Island after that came out ) ! Then there was the outage of how pee yew went down to Chattanooga to pick up the Grandmother of a pee yew recruit ! They [pee yew] transported her free to Indianapolis where they [pee yew] gave her a rent free apartment , free tickets to all pee yew home games and $25.00 spending money for each pee yew home game she attended and of , cousre ,  pee yew provided free transportation to and from all pee yew home games that she attended !! Did you forget this ?? Or- did  you not even hear about this ?????? By the way , I think eventually the truth will come about Cal-he-smells-y and ky's continued cheating ways !! I just hope i'm still alive when it happens !!

P.S.I think it was a former pee yew women's head coach who blew the whistle on Keady's illegal shenanigans ! She later became the Coach of the Indiana Fecer of the WNBA !!

10 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

%fouls- Don't you remember whemn pee yew got hit with NCAA sanctions during Keady's tenure at pee yew?? Shame on you , if you forgot or just did not know . While Keady was the head coach at pee yew there was the unsecured $3,000.00 loan that a pee yew player got ( he then transfered to Rhode Island after that came out  !1 Then there was the outage of how peeyew went down th Chattanooga to pick up the Grandmother of a pee yew recruit ! The transprted her free to Indianapolis wherte the gave her a rent free apartment , free tickets to allpee yew home games and $25.00 spending money at each pee yew home game she attended and of , cousre ,  pee yew provided free trasportation to and from all pee yew hioome games that she attended !! Did you forget this ?? Or- did  you not even here about this ?????? by the way , I think eventually the truth wiil come about Cal-he-smells-i and ky's continued cheating ways !! I just hope i'm still alive when it happens !!

HTD.  I can honestly say that I was not aware of most of those facts.  I knew there had been a couple of minor things here and there, but did not know there was anything on that scale.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

HTD.  I can honestly say that I was not aware of most of those facts.  I knew there had been a couple of minor things here and there, but did not know there was anything on that scale.

Frank Kendrick, an assistant was the guy behind it all.  I can't remember who the unsecured loan was for.......but Porter Roberts was the other guy.

Archived