IU 31 Georgia Southern 21 _ Michigan 24 pee yew 14

3 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

P.S. New hampshire went 8 & 5 last season , losing in the 2nd. round of the D1 FCS Championships ! This season , they are 2 & 1 losing only to # 25 rated [ in D1 FCA] Holy Cross ! the same Holy Cross team that only lost 27 to 20 to The University of Connecticut ( also known as UCONN) this season !!

The same UConn that lost to UVA 38-18. The same UVA that lost to yoooooooooooour Indiana Hooooooooooooooooosiers *41-10. :P

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think he will be there no longer than 3 or 4 years.  I think he will be at UL in a few years when Petrino leaves.

I hear this so many times and I don't honestly know if there's any validity to it. I heard there was some drama when he left Louisville and there's no guarantee he'd go back there. Could he leave for another program? Absolutely. But I don't think it's a sure thing that A) Louisville is open in a few years and B) Brohm would 100% take it if that's the case. With the commitment that Purdue has made and will continue to make, I think they can make a compelling case to keep Brohm here for a good amount of time. 

9 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I hear this so many times and I don't honestly know if there's any validity to it. I heard there was some drama when he left Louisville and there's no guarantee he'd go back there. Could he leave for another program? Absolutely. But I don't think it's a sure thing that A) Louisville is open in a few years and B) Brohm would 100% take it if that's the case. With the commitment that Purdue has made and will continue to make, I think they can make a compelling case to keep Brohm here for a good amount of time. 

Perhaps, but what if a job opened up in the SEC say at a school like Tennessee?  Maybe Auburn?  Could be Georgia?  And there is a pretty good chance the Notre Dame job is there after this season.  And on another note........don't ever count the NFL possibilities out..

1 minute ago, rico said:

Perhaps, but what if a job opened up in the SEC say at a school like Tennessee?  Maybe Auburn?  Could be Georgia?  And there is a pretty good chance the Notre Dame job is there after this season.  And on another note........don't ever count the NFL possibilities out..

Those are all fair and valid. I just think some people are so sure he'll end up back at UL which I don't think is a given by any stretch of the imagination. Hopefully he can be Tiller 2.0 and usher us into a new era of Purdue football. 

12 hours ago, Dr. Jones said:

I for one would like the boilers to make a bowl game this year.  Then I would like the Volunteers to buy out his contract and have him relocate to the SEC. 

If he indeed gets the Boilers to a bowl game he will be a hot commodity and that SEC cash is something else.