IU 31 Georgia Southern 21 _ Michigan 24 pee yew 14

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, rico said:

I wouldn't be sure if I would call that Michigan home game unwinnable.  I do think the Boilers could pull off the upset.

I think it's possible but their defense is legit. It'll take our best game and then some to win. I'm just happy that our fans are excited again. We're almost at a sellout which was unheard of before the year started. Fans have come back in a big way and have done so way faster than I imagined. Plus we have some big-time 4* recruits that will be there which will be nice too. 

44 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think it's possible but their defense is legit. It'll take our best game and then some to win. I'm just happy that our fans are excited again. We're almost at a sellout which was unheard of before the year started. Fans have come back in a big way and have done so way faster than I imagined. Plus we have some big-time 4* recruits that will be there which will be nice too. 

I honestly believe this a "trap" game for UM.  They are looking ahead.

8 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Michigan will CRUSH the smellermakers !!!!!!@!

Michigan will put as many points on the board as they have space and lights, they have started slow and want to get in full gear. Speight has struggled but he puts up numbers in games like this and does anyone really that Purdue has turned everything around ? Ohio will crush UNLV mercilessly. They need the points spread to tally towards the end of the year. I would hate to be anywhere near UNLV tomorrow. This is the time of the season you see slaughter scores. Some guys have started slow and are looking for a statement and others have been playing paper tigers and suddenly wake up to a cold reality. (I think it is paper tiger, maybe paper lions.....too old to remember) The Hoosiers are going to surprise a lot of fans tomorrow, game plan will not be as expected. They have to get ready for the meat grinder coming and to be successful it does not include two qb's. The line is healthier and the run game has to get tuned and ready. Starters play this game and work out the kinks or play around with gimmicks and risk losing the season all together. Or...I could be wrong, it is a game played by unpredictable young men. Hell, horses on the track are more predictable. Either way, it is football Saturday again and that is still better than most days.

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Also...anyone catch Virginia winning by 20 or so AT Boise St?

Yeah I saw that.  That was a beat down.  Boise St. went toe to toe with Washington St.  I think they said that the last time the Broncos got beat at home by double digits was 2001.

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Virginia destroyed Boise State at Boise State last night.  Makes IU's win a little more impressive.

Edit:  In other news, I was late to the party.

Not to be negative, because a win is a win, but if the Virginia QB had been able to hit the the broad side of a barn against us we would have had a much closer game and our waking up start slow against them would have really hurt us. We need to show steady workmanlike effort today and get a win.

1 hour ago, Payday said:

Not to be negative, because a win is a win, but if the Virginia QB had been able to hit the the broad side of a barn against us we would have had a much closer game and our waking up start slow against them would have really hurt us. We need to show steady workmanlike effort today and get a win.

Agree. We just need to take care of business.  

22 hours ago, Payday said:

Michigan will put as many points on the board as they have space and lights, they have started slow and want to get in full gear. Speight has struggled but he puts up numbers in games like this and does anyone really that Purdue has turned everything around ? Ohio will crush UNLV mercilessly. They need the points spread to tally towards the end of the year. I would hate to be anywhere near UNLV tomorrow. This is the time of the season you see slaughter scores. Some guys have started slow and are looking for a statement and others have been playing paper tigers and suddenly wake up to a cold reality. (I think it is paper tiger, maybe paper lions.....too old to remember) The Hoosiers are going to surprise a lot of fans tomorrow, game plan will not be as expected. They have to get ready for the meat grinder coming and to be successful it does not include two qb's. The line is healthier and the run game has to get tuned and ready. Starters play this game and work out the kinks or play around with gimmicks and risk losing the season all together. Or...I could be wrong, it is a game played by unpredictable young men. Hell, horses on the track are more predictable. Either way, it is football Saturday again and that is still better than most days.

I would like to revise my effort at telling the future. 🤦‍♂️  If I live to be a hundred I will never understand these coaches who get too clever and put their team at risk. 

Archived